Dick Ride Anyone?!

negrepped by Haptronic for this thread

comment: is it just me or do your incisant posts get more worthless...

hap, what the fuck are you the new minya now that hes MIA? or were you just scared your name would be mentioned on here...? this is supertrash you fuck, loosen up your gstring...

and what the fuck is incisant?

It seems to me that the people that post prolifically and are most visible on this forum are the ones that command the most respect. Often this respect is in fact well-deserved (cheap has posted some great fits; DDML drops some good knowledge on jeans). But sometimes people get more credit than they deserve (IE get their dick ridden). Often in WAYWT. IE they'll post a fit that is just average (or bad even), and get praise for it anyway.

One EG is cheap. Don't get me wrong, I got respect for him - he has posted some great fits, and moreover has said some cool things on this board, and he seems like a real kinda guy. But sometimes he'll post a fit which is average (IMO) and people will be like 'oh that's a dope fit man, good one' etc etc. (Cheep/cheap if you read this, I don't mean to hate on you, and I hope it doesn't come accross that way. Overall, I feel, as findmybetterhalf put it, you are worthy of dick-riding :) ).

I guess people make generalisations based upon post-count, reputation (both e-peen and more generally-speaking), and as a result they just give a standard response, rather than actually thinking critically. It happens all the time, inside and outside this forum. Like, 'man, the new scorsese film was genius'; or 'the new Hedi stuff is awesome', etc.

Nice points choice genes. I think people start to know forum members based on their body of work (info, witty remarks, fits). Post enough good fits and witty remarks and you've got a pretty likeable person. Cheap is a funny and nice guy and his outfits are good (it helps that he's a good looking guy too), who doesn't take himself too seriously. So it's always easy to compliment such a person cause you feel like you know him. Shit, i think i just rode his dick....oh wells! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

hap, what the fuck are you the new minya now that hes MIA? or were you just scared your name would be mentioned on here...? this is supertrash you fuck, loosen up your gstring...

this is your reaction to someone giving you negative rep? man, you take things way too seriously. I've actually supported you in some conflicts in the past but you're fucking out of line.

I'm riding hap on this one. if you've got something negative to say, first of all, why say it?

secondly, if you must say it, for whatever reason, then just come out and say it yourself instead of making a thread to see if there are others that will back you up.

not saying thats what you're doing, but to me it comes off that way.

geez didnt think people would react like this...

i had no intentions of sayin anything other than just having fun...recently i saw alot of people saying "stop riding cheep's dick" blah blah...so i was wondering what people thought about it. i personally think cheep deserves the dick riding. as far as hap goes, i think the guy dresses better than 90% of the forum. just seein what the general consensus was about how people give props to a select few people only and dont recognize alot of other people. didnt mean to get people all upset about it :/

if its that offensive to people, then mods, lock this up.

Guest jmatsu

not to be passe, but for me it's the usual suspects...

cheapmotherfucker: he has some great finds and wears them pretty well, but lately (at least to me), it seems as if his well is running dry. then again, he did say that he's happy with what he's already got and doesn't desire much more...

soepoem and slut accomplice: their clothing aren't particularly eyesores, but do most of their ensembles consistenly deserve the constant dickriding or pussy-worship??

carl: being as objective as i can, everyone who kisses his ass def has a bad sense of humor.

cult: i've had my problems with the guy, but i don't want him executed like i used to. if people want to give him compliments for being the sufu "nice-guy" just say so (i'm sure he has his moments). no need to camouflage these senitments with a wardrobe ass smooch.

sydney and rirawin: i like and don't mind most of their shit, but their recent barrage of homoerotic combo-pics is being dickrode to hell and back.

this next couple inquiries hace nothing to do with your thread (pardon me), but since you have a certain gripe against a mod, here's mine:

why is some "negative" commentary accepted in the waywt thread (not waywt chat), while certain ones are deleted. what is the criteria? and yes, i'm talking about some of mine. if that thread is reserved exclusively for pics and so-called brief commentary, why are there some longwinded compliments and criticism still in there?

lastly i still would like to know which mod created the "jmatsu's 0.2cents" thread. the thread had my user name within it. this implied that i made it, when in reality i did not.

thank you.

soepoem and slut accomplice: their clothing aren't particularly eyesores, but do most of their ensembles consistenly deserve the constant dickriding or pussy-worship??

quote]

EXACTLY!

why is some "negative" commentary accepted in the waywt thread (not waywt chat), while certain ones are deleted. what is the criteria? and yes, i'm talking about some of mine. if that thread is reserved exclusively for pics and so-called brief commentary, why are there some longwinded compliments and criticism still in there?

the thread moves pretty quickly, so there are somewhat useless posts here and there that are not removed. some are surely taken off, some might just go unnoticed, theres no precise law to this.

lastly i still would like to know which mod created the "jmatsu's 0.2cents" thread. the thread had my user name within it. this implied that i made it, when in reality i did not.

if you look at the post dates, they're just your posts which I'm guessing were moved there from waywt. not my work, though.

For a "controversial" thread, the content has been rather tame thus far. This is the internet, not The View.

dcfc0063jl0.jpg

Cheapmuthafuckr gets the most unwarranted pussy on this forum by far. I don't give a fuck if his whole outfit costs 75 cents, it's still nothin special. This forum is about looking good, not getting the most bang for your buck out of your gov food stamps. His outfits are average joe from the 90s. Plus, his whole dirty, sleazy look doesn't help his image.

Oh, and dont forget Superfuture's most favorite male on male couple:

hapbiz.jpg

um, duh. Of course people develop overly popular/authoritative reputations - the context and content is irrelevant. We are social creatures and take queues on what we think we like from those who went before us. To assume we are even capable of evaluating and judging objectively in a vacuum is nonsense.

The internet focuses this tendency anymore, because the set of characteristics to indicate who is an opinion-maker are very restricted and artificial.

The New York Times had a fine article on this very subject today. Can't find an online link just yet tho...

edit: here it is-

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/15/magazine/15wwlnidealab.t.html?ex=1334203200&en=79be2f770fc76c6d&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink

um, duh. Of course people develop overly popular/authoritative reputations - the context and content is irrelevant. We are social creatures and take queues on what we think we like from those who went before us. To assume we are even capable of evaluating and judging objectively in a vacuum is nonsense.

The internet focuses this tendency anymore, because the set of characteristics to indicate who is an opinion-maker are very restricted and artificial.

The New York Times had a fine article on this very subject today. Can't find an online link just yet tho...

Uhhhhhh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nobody cares you took Intro to Sociology at New Jersey Community College. You remind me of this douchebag marine I worked with who only said, "This reminds me of a case study I learned in psychology class" "Oh, this reminds me of a case study I read" "HEY, this case study I read one time"

um duh, there's no need to qualify the word marine with "douchebag". ride my dick bitch.

nice edit to your post. looks like you took a few classes at community college, ummmmmmmm nice.

he happened to be a marine, and he also happened to be a douchebag. no need to feel ashamed of your father. it just so happens, that many marines are also douchebags.

my name is iMS btw.

spread the hate!