Guest Airjamie

accessories? jewelry?

I have the corner ring and it's a fairly big ring, not sure if a lot of people will like it.

worn pics? :D

Im looking for something along these lines. I have been looking high and low to no avail and these are sold out.

I know alex and chloe do similar things but Im not too into most of the stuff.

any ideas?

zkfr.jpg

10xg8jp.jpg

edit- I could take or leave the name. leaning more towards leave.

i remember seeing someone posting himself with those black sex bands but in metal instead i lost his post anyone knows where to get them?

Found a pic of some CON jewellery hitting stores September apparently. Looks like a few repeats of previous styles and some new ones:

con_jewellery.jpg

interesting, although some are exactly the same as previous seasons

Yeah that's what I thought. I like the flag kind of ones, but they look like they could cause damage with the pointy edges. Think I like the look of the leather ones with the things that look like tetris pieces!

Anyone have links to any online stores that have random steel artistic type jewelry? That's not crazy expensive?

Bumping this for ideas on a nice bracelet/wristlet that incorporates both leather and metal, or just anything nice in general.

I have the geller rope bracelet, which is really nice, but its too big for my wrist(Will be up for sale soon)

I did a search to see if this has been posted and didn't see anything, but I just saw the Fall/Winter Phenomenal Beyond Description range and I was definitely impressed. Quality looks up to par for the price and the concept is interesting. All made using US currency from 1964 and earlier I think?

PBD02240225RESIZED.jpg

PBD0083RESIZED.jpg

PBD-0347RESIZED.jpg

PBD-0343RESIZED.jpg

PBD-0260RESIZED.jpg

My Driftwood Skull ring snapped last saturday, it happened exactly in one of the "wood grain" cracks.

I'm quite sad about it, I might email them and see if they can fix it or something.

This does allow that pale band of skin on my finger to get some sunlight though...

Looks interesting, but the only place I could find online with any actual prices was here (they do ship to the US): http://www.arica.jp/en/b/pc/Search.html?mthd=06&BC=PBA01&SC=0V2&SST=0&aid=&aid2=&aid3=&A=&B=&C=&D=

The prices are nuts, though. $600+ for a necklace with a pendant made out of quarters hammered into an octagon...

Holy fuck... I've been calling some of their US stockists to try and get some of their stuff... I figured some of it would be $200 AT MOST. lmao... I guess that is why no one carries their shit.. nobody wants to pay $500 for some melted quarters

I'm not sure if this really fits in here. It certainly isn't as fancy as most of the stuff in this thread.

So, if fancy isn't your thing:

img0282ae3.jpg

Sorry for the shameless self-promotion.

i've been trying to find this online but haven't had much luck

71412073300dw2.jpg

help anyone? or something similar

I wanna invest in some nice necklaces or something that aren't lame and have some sort of ironic religious imagery. Looking for a general interesting piece, or something I could easily duplicate myself. Thoughts?

i've been trying to find this online but haven't had much luck

71412073300dw2.jpg

help anyone? or something similar

I tried to find this about a month ago.. Everywhere I found was totally sold out.. if you find it, let me know...