Guest Airjamie

accessories? jewelry?

helloblackbird.blogspot.com has Surface to air stuff thats amazing. I need to get me one of those rings

that reminds me, uno industries has ball chains with magnets. I didnt buy one off of them, i made my own. You can wear it alot of different ways. If you want one, i have some extra stuff i can sell to you;)

t8GuGTYVVL8290G.jpg

haha, my friend bought me some of those at hot topic back in my punk days....really uncomfortable

Wow, you're right about it being super expensive. The cube pendant alone there is $256. I bought that pendant with a chain from Pitbull Mansion for like $180 AUD.

i've never thought that activeendeavors was high up there in terms of marking up the price of goods, either, but this is pretty crazy.

Damn, still no bracelets. The other stuff is cool but I remember someone posting a picture back and the bracelets were really dope.

Yeah, the bracelets are sick, but they cost a fortune. The wholesale on them is like $280AUD, so retail will be $500AUD at least.

Powerhaus needs to make less necklaces and more bracelets, I like their last season better, much less busy.

i'm really digging powerhaus' new collection, as i mentioned before. i don't recall off of the top of my head any bracelets they've done in the past...

speaking of which, any good news for me? :)

yeah i sourced those from a vintage dealer after some people were griping about the cost of chronicles of never's pieces.

i wish i could get more, they look great in person.

Except prettier and probably 1/30th cheaper. OMC looks like knows what does doing. OMC, ever work with PMC? I'm looking into making my own peices.

saw those at H&M and got a few but def far from my CON pendants. they look cheap and flimsy. i have both the cubist and pyramid & just recently the bird cage ones. u can't compare the high end with the low/ knock offs. in as far as fave jewelry, i still dig my phillip crangi stuff (24 k gold) and his diffusion giles and brothers. also got goro's gold claw and feather pendant that is highly covetable by the peeps in the know. in closing, always go for the original and pricey stuff coz you'll have 'em 4ever

i've worked with PMC, and while it is satisfying as a process, i somehow feel much more excited about hunting for random things and cobbling them together like some sort of crazed metal-obsessed magpie. the hunt for interesting bits and pieces and

putting them together in certain ways is what i enjoy most about jewelry...

i sometimes wish i were more dedicated and had gotten into actual, hardcore, torch and goggles metalsmithing, but its probably not at all for me.

---

those pyramids i sold are NOT from H&M, although i know what you're talking about.

those were earrings, and they're way smaller than these. they were also hollow if you looked at them from the bottom and saw the seam where the metal was molded into a three-dimensional shape and then formed into a pyramid. these are vintage pendants, the source i picked them up from had them dated to the

80s. they're solid, and one of them that i sold survived being trampled by

the usps. i don't deal with cheap and flimsy.

my bad, OMC. didn't mean to insinuate that your stuff are dubious or specious . i guess, some designer fr H&M slyly simulated the ones u have. peaC3

definitely adding another vote for chrome hearts... i love them

sorry dudes. chrome hearts are for hollywood has beens and clueless LA posers.no offense

thoughts on guys with chanel CC necklaces (worn lightheartedly)??

i've had my eye on that gucci small link bracelet for a while. also- i picked up some large safety pins at the thrift store (exactly like the b.son(?) one diamonds recently purchased (if any of you keep up with that thread) although i have no ideas for them.

11pirates.large1.jpg

On arm, from left: chain-link and id bracelets from Dean Harris, Gucci, Baroni Designs, David Yurman, Hermès, Tiffany & Company and Baroni Designs. Around neck, from top: John Hardy necklace. Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane teddybear pendant and chain. Maison Martin Margiela line 11 large-link chain. David Yurman dog-tag necklace. Tenthousandthings yellowgold chain. Yves Saint Laurent silver shell necklace. Gucci silver cord necklace with ebony rings. D&G anchor pendant and chain. Cartier gold chain. Louis Vuitton crest Pendant and chain. Garrard Gold wing pendant and chain. Stuart England Napoleon coin pendant and chain. Giles & Brother by Philip CCrangi safety-pin pendant and chain. Rogues Gallery propeller pendant and chain. Hanes tank.

I got this from Atelier when I was in NYC. I wasn’t certain I’d wear it much as it is somewhat flashy but I ended up really digging it.

greggwolfwingbraceletzy8.jpg