TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

what area are you moving into?. i should be in toronto by the 12th?

lemme see pics of your pad!

i'll post some pics but it'll be some previous level student shit- staying at the 89 Chestnut res for my first year at U of T.

and i'm down to thizz wheneva

It doesn't much matter how far out of the city it is as long as it's possible to go in and do the footwork that I'll need to do to find a place/job etc. I'll message you some deets and maybe we can work something out, I'll buy you infinite drinks or toss you a bit of cash or something.
Union does indeed lock up. There of course is a Timmie's nearby if you need it.

I'm looking for a place in Toronto now too, need roomies. Hamilton's just too fucking boring (up the mountain).

DUUUUUUUDE! My roommate are currently looking for a 2 bedroom for September 1st. However, if one of the three of us could swing a decent 3 bedroom that would probably rule.

hahah. Yeah I'm sure I'd love it but I have my best friend to worry about also. He's supposed to be moving in with me, and he probably doesn't want to sleep at union station by himself. at least he was able to score himself a place to stay which is more than i can say for myself.

so who's actually gonna be in toronto and not fucking off to school elsewhere?

gonna be in/around toronto alot and looking forward to some of the events i used to have to miss cause i was away for school.

i wish i was fucking back in.... i mean to... London but i gotta get a real life started its looking like.

anyone gonna be @ the snowboard show this year? hoppin to go on the first or 2nd day

yea dude definitely.

if i end up having to give this Rome Artifact back i'm gonna try and get another one.

SOsososososo dope.

I usually go to the show on the thursday .. then the parties on the friday and saturday night

fuck real life. go back to school. pay money so you can party legitimately

real life sucks, it doesnt make sense to me, neither does school

im fucked!

it doesn't help that i just watched "steve o, the early years" and see some similarities

Yo Kylefall if need be you can sleep on my couch for a night or two.

Did you ever get that room rented out? If on the 12th or whatever theres still noone in it I could toss you half a months and sleep in there or something man. Lemme know!

i'll post some pics but it'll be some previous level student shit- staying at the 89 Chestnut res for my first year at U of T.

and i'm down to thizz wheneva

chestnut is hella easy to get kicked out of, fyi.

if you smoke weed, do it outside.

the food is mad good though.

i probably know 5 or more people who got kicked out of there, and 1 who got kicked into there.

myself and like 30 other dudes got booted out of vic last year. u of t admin are a bunch of clowns.

hey showbliz yea i gonna be there the first day, get my crap before all those suckers. just need to grab me a board, bought the rest last season. btw did u try lookin @ US sites? ive been seeing a TON of them giving out awesome prices...

hope they got some holden jackets ill be soooo stoked by that

this is gonna be my first year here anything to look out for?