axtsang

TORONTO Meetup

3.1 will be there until sale time. I got a bunch of Seconds t-shirts for like 10 bucks and a dual-tone hoody for 60. So good.

^warm as hell today

went to check out topshop/topman with the gf today, definitely would not recommend it..

Junya available at both Nomad locations -- Engineered Garments available at Queen street location. (; New Wings and Horns at both shops as well. (Cowichan sweaters, waxed bomber and fishtail parka's, duffle vests, etc.)

so much for paying debt with my 2nd paycheque

We're also doing a 15% blowout NEXT weekend but feel free to give me a heads up and I can honour that discount at an earlier time. Junya included. (;

^ Cotdamn, I thought I was going to save money

^ditto.....was def not planning on purchasing a new jacket this season especially not a Junya.....damn you Jay =)

I should not have stopped by Nomad this week.

IMGP34043.jpg

3.1 will be there until sale time. I got a bunch of Seconds t-shirts for like 10 bucks and a dual-tone hoody for 60. So good.

Wait is this at Nomad. What.

Wait is this at Nomad. What.

da bay son. also had a good laugh watching people stare at the margiela display

Looks like Motoretta is picking up an awesome new brand. Heritage Research is coming to Canada for the first time. Stay tuned for pics when it arrives. Sooooo excited for this shit.

Man

$10 seconds shirts sounds really damn good right about now

Wing camo pants, flannel shirts, overdye shirts, cords and blazers in. #fml

The pants are so good. Black, charcoal and olive.

superB - I've seen the Heritage Research stuff in London, some rad pieces for sure.

I am pretty excited. We are getting a parka, some chino's, a short sleeve sweat, a stripped sweat and a women's tweed cape.

I am pretty excited. We are getting a parka, some chino's, a short sleeve sweat, a stripped sweat and a women's tweed cape.

SOunds sick. WHen does it drop?

SOunds sick. WHen does it drop?

Probably a couple weeks. Order goes out this week. I'll let people know when it gets here.

Did a search for chainstitching and read some pages back that Sydney's doesn't do it any more (sold the machine?) and that Matt at Klaxon Howl can do it but it takes a couple weeks? Have any other places popped up since then that I could get my denim back faster (and do they also do repairs?)

The hem on my PBJ's is all f'd and coming undone and I've got a couple of crotch blowouts I want patched up...

On a slightly offtopic note: CM at Bloor is carrying the Wolverine 1K's now and has them for $415 which I think is the cheapest in town for a brick and mortar store... Of course, they are probably cheaper online if you can get around tax/duties from the states...

good to awkwardly meet you

hope your co-worker isn't letting you have it

selling this schneider jacket

edU4A.jpg

Please tell me is this you and you just posted a pic trying to sell a jacket where you're not even wearing the jacket in half the image. Or at least tell me that you googled Toronto fashion discussion because you're a twink rentboy and thought this would be an appropriate place to cruise. This post is blowing my motherfucking mind right now!