axtsang

TORONTO Meetup

Last morning with my girl so I'll probably be in attendance. Working on Queen until 7 so it works perfectly. I will also have your bracelets that evening if you want to pick 'em up. Holla.

so is livestock toronto's only hope for semi-decent selection of NB's? where else should I be checking out?

Livestock has an okay selection….nothing to go crazy over. They got the green Solebox Finals, the SNS 1500’s, Concepts 1500’s, etc. Capsule in Yorkville also carries a fair amount of NB’s and was actually the only shop to get the recent NB x Concepts 999 Kennedy’s collab..

In all honesty, I wouldn’t set my hopes too high for NB’s locally – the market just isn’t there. I would scope out the Euro sneaker sites as they’re much bigger over there as are runners in general.

Cosign on Nicks and James Blake.

There's also a place near Avenue and Davenport area that will do awesome resolling and can hook up Vibram soles but I can't remember the name.

Please do post the place.

I've been itching to resole a pair of shoes, and vibrams would be perfect. :o

my family owns a drive in movie theatre there...

is there anything good in london

Guys who will call you a fag, a bunch of Tim hortons, shitty bars. Have fun

i got called a fag a bunch of times by the bouncers at the campus bar at McMaster. "nice tight pants fag. nice striped shirt - where's waldo! HUHHUHUHUHUHUHUH!!"

fucking retards.

got told to pull up my apcs walking into brunswick house like a month ago

i was far from sagging

dress code in effect! faggots

Did you rape anyone while you were there? They were probably just trying to let you know what kind of place you had entered.

yes, first mistake : going into the brunswick house. the fuck is wrong with you boy

should've told them to just admit it, this shit is tighter than buttrape

i got called a fag a bunch of times by the bouncers at the campus bar at McMaster. "nice tight pants fag. nice striped shirt - where's waldo! HUHHUHUHUHUHUHUH!!"

fucking retards.

that's because the bouncers are just football players

got told to pull up my apcs walking into brunswick house like a month ago

i was far from sagging

dress code in effect! faggots

Been told the same.

But cosign on Clopek. Fuck the Brunny anways. Brunny always gets hyped up to be really fun and ends up sucking a lot.

who hypes up the brunny to be fun? i thought it was hyped up to be shit

did i really just read a page long discussion on the brunny? yall need to go outside and ride some mountain bikes with clopek.

places i've never been, round one

the brunswick house

there is literally not a single thing in the entire world that could get me to go into that place, ever

yo sean gimme that supreme tank

Yeah. The people that I usually get hyping up the Brunny are CWGs and dudes that love popping collars and doing jagerbombs.

Cosign on how shit it is, though.

did i really just read a page long discussion on the brunny? yall need to go outside and ride some mountain bikes with clopek.

Actually hit the trails today and yesterday. Starting to dry out. Need lots of rebuilding.

was gonna put a disclaimer on my last post but i really have no justification for going to the brunny. ive hated almost every club ive been to in the city, also

Crosspost from facebook. I need a job in Toronto. Anything but Finance.

Thx.

We got Unis chino's and shorts in. They will be at Queen later in the afternoon. Along with Clopek. (;

Edit:

Can't stay too long at the Dutil party. Sorry bro's. );

I will break my posting asylum by reinforcing Clopek's need for a new job; if I come home to find him drinking OE in front of OZ reruns again...

places i've never been, round one

the brunswick house

there is literally not a single thing in the entire world that could get me to go into that place, ever

yo sean gimme that supreme tank

both of these get a co-sign

I will break my posting asylum by reinforcing Clopek's need for a new job; if I come home to find him drinking OE in front of OZ reruns again...

i thought it was pbr this time...

Clopek - if you're still looking for OF tickets, they're down to around $50 / each on craigslist

FYI