TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Carte Blanche is getting their fall A77 shipment in two weeks. So that might be your best bet, I'm assuming they'll be getting what you're looking for. They have the crazy super zippered ones still there in a really tight 31 for sale, though I doubt that is.

Hali, thanks for really making me question what I'm going to do with my wardrobe now, you bastard. That Attachment piece was really nice, and since Blackbird's already out of CP court shoes in my size, I'm tempted to push that money into that instead. Fuck.

So since it's pretty sure I'll be living in town next month... any good student job leads? I have my old spot back at the spanish designer ripoff store, but I'd like to keep my options open.

Eh, speaking of A77's, I managed to lose my pick after three days of ownership. I blame Tropic Thunder.

alright my ticket is booked. now i am definitely in need of some concrete plans. i arrive in toronto around 5pm on september 12th. who has a barn for me to sleep in

the guy in the red jeans?

yo, carte blanche has april 77s on sale for $100. good deal. also, they have cheap mondays in various styles (i dont know if it would appeal to anyone here tho, theres acid wash, those white ones with the black paint? on them, a pair of blacks in size 36, red acid wash, and a couple others) for $40. other than that pickings are incredibly slim in there but apparently they should be getting a sizable a77 shipment sometime soonish. delphic has nothing of note, same vibskov tees with the polka dots that have been sitting there forever for $60 something still. sydneys had just got drkshdw stuff when i was in there. didnt take much of a look but um, it felt nice. ahahaha

was anyone kind enough to check what kind of stuff j&o has available for laydeeez?? i know my first stop once i'm back in the city...

they've got brands listed on their blog, but i didn't check in the store :(

I'm hearing Crystal Castles is going to be the special guest for the Vice Party.. whose all going?

TELL ME NOW DETAILS

you had to rsvp for it a couple weeks back, its the juan mclean, someone else, and crystal castles as the 'special surprise guest'

halifamous and i are throwing a party in a couple weeks with cobra cut, parallels, and some surprise guests of our own. more details soon come out and support your local scene. word