TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Sunday was aright at the Drake. Tomorrow is State Theatre; y'all should come out. Free booze and food, apparently. Friday is Soul Fresh (getting dragged out). Pre-drink @ Brant House, $3 mixed drinks from 5-10 like I mentioned to the dudes I met last week. Unfortunately, unless you've got a serious case of yellow-fever, the place is 905 to the core.

so some associates of mine booked diplo for a party on november 3rd. i will most likely be working this party, if not working, i intend to get throwed. i will have many free tickets available so if anyones interested, holla at me and i will hook you up when i get them. however, priority goes to people who ive met and will want to get retarded with.

details will be posted when they become available. as it looks right now, it will be diplo, lcd soundsystem and another dj yet to be confirmed. the drink selection willbe limited as this is a sponsored event. but the music and free admission will make up for that.

ill post details when i get em. when i know how many tickets im getting, ill hook up everyone i can. i might possibly try to work the door so that i can let in whoever i want and dispense drink tickets leisurely. we shall see on that, though.

sounds dope.

i never heard of diplo before haha on the real i thought it was just short for diplomats till i looked it up. But theres none of their music on the internet.

anyone know where to get some... for free obviously.

edit: k so i just found out he was .5 of hollertronix which witts told me about a while agoso im downloading their album now. but id still like Diplo - Florida

so some associates of mine booked diplo for a party on november 3rd. i will most likely be working this party, if not working, i intend to get throwed. i will have many free tickets available so if anyones interested, holla at me and i will hook you up when i get them. however, priority goes to people who ive met and will want to get retarded with.

details will be posted when they become available. as it looks right now, it will be diplo, lcd soundsystem and another dj yet to be confirmed. the drink selection willbe limited as this is a sponsored event. but the music and free admission will make up for that.

limited drink selection? fuck that man, i hate free shows with lcd soundsystem and diplo in toronto. (10 as fuck)

get at meeeeeeeee

My lady-friend from work is having her birthday bash at the drake underground on Saturday 22nd. Chromeo is doing a DJ set; should be interesting and definately packed. Music should be pretty decent as well. Resident DJ Barbi will also be doing her thing. $5 cover, arrive early, and if you can't get a line bypass, good luck.

I think there's a new diplo mix on http://discobelle.net as well. Pretty decent.