TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

wheres diplo? circa?

mhmm... circa.

'saw' lupe and premiere/pete rock there the last few weeks and i didnt like it as a live music spot really at all.

The floor is packed to shit and grose

and if your watching from the upper floors theres so many obstructed view spots.

Meh... Feel like diplo's gonna be dope eitherway

any good dj who plays circa makes large compromises. they gotta pander to the circa crowd, which is uber hipster but also alot of 905ers. so you can probly forget the baile and reggaton leaning stuff and expect some really obvious house and more mia tracks than are necessary. i like diplo but hes gotten less appealing the more times ive seen him. and i heard megazoid flopped circa last week which is a shame because they had an amazing rep going in the city.

The last few toronto girls i hung/dated/txt'ed frequently where into 3 things...

1) wallet size....they both raided my wallet, actually.

2) expensive clothings...one of them was barging to her friend about how i was wearing like 3 Dior pieces..retarded.

3) having shit paid for them...free loading.

Just like sean im over it, I need a smart girl with actual culture that expands past parkdale.

to nesk...

stay awesome, hit that shit. may your weekends be like a j-kwon music video.

marc.

Man they be like, 1 million girls of a date able age up in the piece. Can't all be bad?

gonna wander around and search for a jacket tonight. does sydneys have any cheap winter coats in? shades of greige or anything like that? if all else fails i think i'm gonna have to get a wesc pea coat or some shit but i'd rather avoid it if possible.

I don't think sydneys sells anything that could be considered cheap. You may want to look into W+H and cheap monday for more affordable stuff. I definitely understand the need to buy local with our dollar dropping so badly. Take a look at gravity pope ssense.com and roden gray for canadian dollar goods.