TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Listen: when they thought I was out: I bled puke in a taxi, and was done, but I came back to prove you bitches is soft I and paited my bathroom brown with my mouth.

I can't remember the speech I came here with, but I am drunk. Fuck those curbside hater scenesters; they already choked on my dick. Goodnight.

anyone who uses a semicolon in a drunken sufu post is allllllll right with me.

Oh shit don't go to Coupe Bizarre. Robin Black works there. You may see him or be in the same room as him and that probably won't be fun.

haha glam rock

i couldnt tell if coupe bizarre was an interesting place that cuts AVANT GARDE cuts or just some place where faggy 14 year olds go to get their raccoon stripe headshot wound

coupe bizarre is where mall punk meets 'i just moved to the big city and want to fit in' meets 'i grew up in the big city but am not popular but a new look will put me in the fast lane'. i highly recommend it.

im gonna start an amateur barber shop on my deck for superfriends only. i robokoulated a pair of 9.99 clippers at honest eds. once i get my skills up ill offer a special for internet gays.