show me your clarks!

sexasomniac

it's cracking? what did you put on it?

are you sure it's just not saturated with wax/oil and the excess is getting squeezed out where the leather folds?

I put this on:

http://www.collonil.com/en/shop-und-produktinfos/schuh-und-lederpflege/rustical-classic-408.html

it's more a liquid, not a wax.

Nah, it's not saturated it's really dry in the front area. That's the reason I put the lotion on more often and now, after I hard that too much carrying is bad, noticed that I made it worse..

i have a question about wallabees and desert boots: does anyone here have to deal with (over)pronation and has found a fix for it? :( i had a pair of desert boots in brown leather a couple of years ago, wore them for like 2 years but ended up with a pair of really twisted shoes. or do they simply not last that long? i've been thinking about a pair of black leather wallabees for a while now and hence my questions!

Oi Polloi just re-released their elk skin Wallabee since they sold out, if anyone didn't catch them before. I bought 3 pairs during the first run.* Kind of cheesy 'cos they were supposed to be a limited release. They could've at least change the colorways.

* If you order 3, it's free shipping to America. Also, they take 20% off for VAT, so they end up costing around $100 each. For elk skin, it's a steal.

Edited by Goominim

the D describes the width of the last at the ball of your foot. and D is just the regular width

but using google and looking up a comprehensive shoe sizing chart would have gleaned you more imaginary plusrep

Edited by redX

Posted · Hidden by Grandin, March 16, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Grandin, March 16, 2012 - No reason given

when i e-mailed oi polloi they told me to order my regular sneaker size. give them an e-mail. these aren't the same as the regular clarks.

yep, that should work fine.

not sure if it's been asked, but i am just going to order a pair of the wasabi wallabees, but im not sure about the sizing. if i wear a US10 in desert boot, should i buy the same size in wallys? thanks!

when i e-mailed oi polloi they told me to order my regular sneaker size. give them an e-mail. these aren't the same as the regular clarks.

i am the same size in both desert boot and wallabee, UK7

just came in...

the elk suede is super soft

wish i got the wasabi color also, but it sold out

mbeMJ.jpg

Edited by Vampyrvargfesten