Up your post count

HEWSINATOR

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just minding my own businuess today at lunch and a vice principal came up 2 me....now normally she's cool but today she was all like wath does that shirt say"come here!" this particular day i was werein my 10 deep death 2 all posers, and she was all take that shirt off rite now, i was like i so u want me 2 walk around in a wife beater.........she made my put on a deer valley high school tee shirt but it was an extra smedium...the office aid was even laughing at me. so i put my 10 deep back on like,"im not wearin that" then she threatened me with a OCS becuz it was the second time that happened(be4 it was with a crooks & castles rifle shirt) i was like this is completley different dont my freedom of speech allow me 2 wear a political message on my shirt. shes all "not if its offensive 2 other..." i said wat ever flipped it inside now and left the office.was she "straight trippin( ) or wat!" n e way has ne thing like that ever happend 2 ne of u. or u can just comment.