Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out the mynudies market section, a guy is selling a pair of 27 blacks but hemmed to a 32"

I'm not a fan of people going "OMG KEEP THE 40 INCHES ITS THE WAY ITS MEANT TO BE WORN" because thats not really the case. However, why the fuck would you hem 8 inches and then try to sell it? Oh well, its good for the buyer because the price will be low as fuck.

I'm not a fan of people going "OMG KEEP THE 40 INCHES ITS THE WAY ITS MEANT TO BE WORN" because thats not really the case. However, why the fuck would you hem 8 inches and then try to sell it? Oh well, its good for the buyer because the price will be low as fuck.

lol spot on.

i hemmed mine to a 34" but i'm never going to sell em.

40" is just way too much for me as I am only 170 cm tall.

I made a hugemistake yesterday and soaked my jeans in boiling water. Totally forgot about the patch since Ive done this with all my jeans which have never had a leather patch so I never thought twice about it. The patch shrivelled up and is very brittle. I got 2 huge cracks already after one wear. Hopefully I can put some mink oil to soften it up.

It seems it was a bad idea to try and go a whole year with not soak or wash. I have a crotch blowout and now I am in a rush to soften things up so it doesn't get bigger

DSC04585.jpg

hahaha yea, that black patch looks tight! can we have some black patch mods w/o it cracking?

also i hemmed mine to a 31~32 as well, the thighs are tight but the calves are not tapered enough, so i didn't like the way the thick fabric fell on the stacks

even though i like stacks sometimes, it's a gimmick/trend and these jeans being slim fit, that's trend enough

my first post on this thread... bought these used a month ago but been wearing them everydayish. had to do minor fixes on the bacl belt loop and back right pocket. i believe the last owner soaked them once or twice, i havent yet tho. not planning on it till another few months.

(srry for the shitty camera/flash)

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture011.jpg