Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kev, are you saying you want pics of my jeans or pics of Kings?

Can we see some fit pics?

Do you guys think I could bring in my size 32 to a tailor and get it slimmed down to the size 30 without messing up the selvage line? How much do you guys think that would cost? I would sell them and get the correct size if they were any other pair but we'll probably never see these ever again...so I'm in quite the dilemma.

Can we see some fit pics?

Do you guys think I could bring in my size 32 to a tailor and get it slimmed down to the size 30 without messing up the selvage line? How much do you guys think that would cost? I would sell them and get the correct size if they were any other pair but we'll probably never see these ever again...so I'm in quite the dilemma.

They can taper the the jeans without messing up the selvedge line. They can either taper from the outseam or inseam without cuting any fabric off.

Yeah I like it because it makes my package look bigger.

Hey jackers you went true to waist right? Did it stretch out too much for you? Would you have sized down if you could get a new pair?

Yes, I went true to waist 32, but size 31 was too tight.They stretched out a fair amount. I would definitely size down if I were to get a new pair.