Are these sugarcanes fake or just ugly?

Blackplatano

haha is this was sugarcane was doing in the early 90s?

I remember there was another name that sugarcane used to use many years ago. Something that made no sense like ooroo or something like that? anyone remember?

They are legitimate sugarcanes, mid 90s I believe but I could be wrong. Yes they are also ugly but back in the 90s they must have been radical?

Was the other name they used Toyo? I have never heard this "other name" but I am guessing based off the name of their parent company.

lol ok...this is how i think it prolly happened..

A - "hmm....how can we satisify both raw & pre-distressed denim consumers?"

B - "most of them want the distressings of many wears from a raw pair...though they sit on their asses all day so not much wear is achieved.."

A - "...hmmm...*LIGHT BULB TURNS ON**! we'll make a frankenstein model!! cut off the front of that pre-distressed pair and cut off the back of the raw pair!! slap em together and we have ourself a million dollar idea!"

B - "GENIOUS!! pre-distressed front and since all these kids do these days is sit on their asses...they can customize they're own ass wear!!"

thus...the frankenstein canes are born:p

A - "...hmmm...*LIGHT BULB TURNS ON**! we'll make a frankenstein model!! cut off the front of that pre-distressed pair and cut off the back of the raw pair!! slap em together and we have ourself a million dollar idea!

And let's make the back pocket stichings look like edwins, they're quite popular nowadays ain't they. That should do the trick!"