England's Sale - Free Supreme Shirt, SF Loopwheeler, Nudie etc.

englandmj7

Since the title would inevitably be your only incentive to look at my post, I actually DO have a free Supreme shirt for the first person to PM me. Supreme T gone to user 'Mems'!!!

For sale, I have:

Evisu chucks sz 11. Condition 7/10. Retailed for $150. Selling for $30 shipped:

2wgdj4x.jpg

302s6y8.jpg

Evisu dual-layer tank top. Fits like a medium. - SOLD

who had the supreme shirt..how do we know its not just a cheap advertising gimmick to entice us into your sales?

cos i for one, do not believe a hella dayum werd of it dude...nearly everything else you are selling is total tack , but the only thing worth any money or that might have a chance of selling you 'gave away'.

lol

who had the supreme shirt..how do we know its not just a cheap advertising gimmick to entice us into your sales?

cos i for one, do not believe a hella dayum werd of it dude...nearly everything else you are selling is total tack , but the only thing worth any money or that might have a chance of selling you 'gave away'.

lol

How do we know? Entice us into your sales? Ha hah. What the hell. I don't give a crap if you know or not.

If you don't want to buy anything then fuck off. I did give away a Supreme shirt jackass. The catch? It was bootleg Supreme. Went to user: 'Mems'..............PM him if you want. Goddamn nutcase.

i want that evisu tank... but i dont have money.

:mad:

If it doesn't sell in a few days I'll hook you up.........;)

hahaha i accidently gave my cunt good rep instead of bad

"don't fuck w/ england" and some rep points!!!

lol

wtf i am a certified idiot

bump

Ha hah. Thanks lizard; it's the thought that counts........sadly, your positive rep probably brought him from dark red to a nice green head though.......

I like those Evisu chucks. Do they run big, small, true? I'm normally a 10.5 not sure if they would fit

They are pretty true to size. I wear an 11 in most Nikes, but a 10.5 in dunks and some other brands like Adidas, etc. These fit me perfectly.

Basically, you wouldn't be swimming in them if you wore a 10.5.