Tattoos

does anyone on sufu have any hand tats?

i'd like to know how people view you when you have tats on the hands/neck and whether anyone would seriously caution against getting them.

I have a tattoo on the side of one of my fingers and another small tattoo on one of my palms. Im waiting on hands and neck until I get more work done on my legs/back/few other places.... no rush.

after years of am I or arent I, i'm going to get my first tattoo. I'm thinking the wolf eating feasting on the remains of shogun, but like his arm or something in his mouth. I want it on the left side of my abdomen.

Some sort of shogun assassin shit.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you live in Toronto???

Because if you do then there are some great artists...you haven't looked hard enough

I like what I've seen from Jesse over at red9ine tattoos, but that's about it.

Look my family comes from Cali, and the quality of the tattoos some of my family members have is very difficult to find here. To put it in perspective, my uncle has 4 tattoos from Mr. Cartoon

I don't even know what kind of tattoo you want, but just go to some random parlour in TO, get your script tattoo and just say Mr. Cartoon did it...then your family won't make fun of you

It seems like my problem is touching a lot of you guys the wrong way, no need to be so sensitive

I like what I've seen from Jesse over at red9ine tattoos, but that's about it.

Look my family comes from Cali, and the quality of the tattoos some of my family members have is very difficult to find here. To put it in perspective, my uncle has 4 tattoos from Mr. Cartoon

then take a sabbatical from SuFu and go get tattooed by Mr Cartoon?