Fragrance Thread

gimmegimme

guys, need some rec here

going out on a group date with some hot girls, what perfume is good for seduction?

that can make the girls 'erect' and aroused.

thanks bros!

I typically try to be diplomatic about stuff...but I'm gonna have to agree with alterion here.

If there was one cologne that turned every girl on...every single straight guy in the world would own it.

guys, need some rec here

going out on a group date with some hot girls, what perfume is good for seduction?

that can make the girls 'erect' and aroused.

thanks bros!

You seem like an Aqua di Gio kinda guy. And don't use it sparingly, recommended use would be at the minimum 1/4 of the bottle. Also before your big date, don't forget your L.A. Looks hair gel and striped button up.

Guest aniki
I always masturbate ferverently beforehand while on an exercise bike and making your own blend out of your semen and sweat. Girls will love it. Guaranteed

maybe you need to wear a 0.5mm latex body suit when you are doing that, sicko!

Guest aniki
I typically try to be diplomatic about stuff...but I'm gonna have to agree with alterion here.

If there was one cologne that turned every girl on...every single straight guy in the world would own it.

no every girl, but majority.

i think versace yellow jeans smell good! what you think?

I (re)tried this (again) today. The opening is soooo nice, then its all downhill from there. It goes from a nice iris, to a sweet, cakey mess. I'd be interested to see if the "Cologne" or "Intense" version fix that problem.

To me, it smells like a cheap version of Bois d'Argent, which is now sadly discontinued.

I (re)tried this (again) today. The opening is soooo nice, then its all downhill from there. It goes from a nice iris, to a sweet, cakey mess. I'd be interested to see if the "Cologne" or "Intense" version fix that problem.

To me, it smells like a cheap version of Bois d'Argent, which is now sadly discontinued.

:( Is Eau Noir also officially discontinued aswell?, been hearing so many good things about these and i was heading to paris shortly and hoping to pick one of the up...

:( Is Eau Noir also officially discontinued aswell?, been hearing so many good things about these and i was heading to paris shortly and hoping to pick one of the up...

That's an "unofficial" statement...but both eluxury and the dior website had removed bd'a last time I checked. The other two (Eau Noire and Cologne Blanche) were still there.

Eau Noire is very interesting, but not necessarily wearable for most. Its heavy on the cumin/immortelle, which makes some think of indian restaurant.

Cologne Blanche is nice, but I'd pick Frederic Malle's l'Eau d'Hiver over it, as they are extremely similar.

I've also (re)smelled some Thierry Mugler stuff today.

Cologne is an excellent scent. Its cheap, long lasting, and an overall great summer clean-musk. The bottles are ridiculously large, but you'd probably use more than other colognes, so I guess that's okay. I'll be purchasing a bottle before it gets warm out.

A*men smells like cake...

A*men Coffee, however, smells like coffee. It has a bit of the Amen cake in the background, but overall its quite nice. They should have released this at the end of last summer to correspond with the upcoming cooler months, but they didn't (at least in NA). Anyhoo, its worth a sniff if you like coffee.

Has anyone smelled the Victor and Rolf mens line ? I really like what they have for women, wondering if the guys stuff is as nice, should prolly pop into Sephora and check it out.

Also anyone like the Channel mens shit, I think its like...Homme Sport or something?

Has anyone smelled the Victor and Rolf mens line ? I really like what they have for women, wondering if the guys stuff is as nice, should prolly pop into Sephora and check it out.

Also anyone like the Channel mens shit, I think its like...Homme Sport or something?

I didn't like either of those. Chanel makes some nice men's stuff, but Allure isn't one of them (or any of its incarnations.)

Smell for yourself though if you can.

I wasn't overly impressed with it...but I've been known to cast premature impressions.

I got it as a gift right when it came out and liked it at first. It's a step up from aqua di gio, l'eau d'issey or azzaro chrome that everyone uses so I guess it could be recommended to noobs that want something fresh and different.

(corny girls like it so if that's what some of you are going for it's worth a shot)

I didn't like either of those. Chanel makes some nice men's stuff, but Allure isn't one of them (or any of its incarnations.)

Smell for yourself though if you can.

What do you think is some of the btter Chanel mens stuff?

i got armani acqua di gio, i never really tried using anything else. i just like it because its mellow and doesnt give me a headache like other strong ones out there.

Not sure if it's been mentioned,

but how is Dior Fahrenheit 32? I'm an avid supporter of

the original Fahrenheit , but I was something a little lighter for spring.

Actually,

what's a light cologne for spring (in general)? I'm looking for something maybe

w/ citrus or vanilla.. I don't know.

Not sure if it's been mentioned,

but how is Dior Fahrenheit 32? I'm an avid supporter of

the original Fahrenheit , but I was something a little lighter for spring.

Actually,

what's a light cologne for spring (in general)? I'm looking for something maybe

w/ citrus or vanilla.. I don't know.

The new fahrenheit was a failure imo. They made it more floral, sweeter, and really cloying. I quite liked fahrenheit in its day, but they've since reformulated and cheapened the formula.

I was just mentioning Mugler's Cologne...have you tried? Its quite a nice scent for spring. If you're stuck on Dior, try Eau Sauvage (if you haven't already).