Need a Key Holder

d is for dru

you gotta be more specific.

if you are into streetwear, i'd suggest hectic dual carabiner key chain, head porter, supreme, and etc.

if you want stuff on the HF side, margiela makes good keychains.

Key holder or key chain?

I think a holder is a major pain in the ass (see Red Moon), but if you want to hang something off of your belt, I suggest you get one of the things on the top of a wallet chain, and take the chain off, and attach a clip to your key ring.

RM makes one, but I would just make it (as I did).

Here is a pic:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/rm-lb-kh4/

You get the function same as a carabiner, but not the stigma ;)

i was actually thinking about removing the snap (i dont know the name, the thing that u snap on to your belt loops) from a belt chain and making it into a keychain... simple... practical...

but i would like something a bit more classy and stylish...

I have the problem with losing about 4 keys in a month. What can I use to hold on to my keys without losing them, and wihtout having a big thing strapped to me? I saw a holder that was like a wallet braid with a keyring at the end for 10 on leather goods connection. Any other suggestions?

i know that the OP doesn't want a carabiner

but ive seen some interesting looking carabiners before in japan.

1) number nine carabiners (heart, tear drop, and etc

2) BAPE carabiner (bapesta swoosh

Check out the ones made by fabfour (skull jeans):

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/showcase/BC030.html

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/showcase/BC009.html

I love their leatherwork, I've been holding out trying to resist buying a few things from them.

I got one of these and cut the leather off, slid a keyring on the swivel and use that, hangs a bit low from a belt loop but it gets the job done.

I got one of these and cut the leather off, slid a keyring on the swivel and use that, hangs a bit low from a belt loop but it gets the job done.

I actually really enjoy that. My first reaction was what a waste, but, it is reasonably priced. I like the idea that it does not actually clip in but slides, as such, it is easy to get the keys of and on.

Great idea dick...

I actually really enjoy that. My first reaction was what a waste, but, it is reasonably priced. I like the idea that it does not actually clip in but slides, as such, it is easy to get the keys of and on.

Great idea dick...

Yeah it's only like $45, add it to an order when you get a pair of jeans and you don't really even notice the shipping. I liked the leather lanyard, but it was way way long.