Cassette Playa

wEstSidE

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my sister in law just found her old yellow sony walkman sports - you know, the water resistant joint? FRESH! i'm gonna rock that... but can someone help me with a mix-tape??

oh, wait... sorry, wrong cassette playa.

my sister in law just found her old yellow sony walkman sports - you know, the water resistant joint? FRESH! i'm gonna rock that... but can someone help me with a mix-tape??

oh, wait... sorry, wrong cassette playa.

Not funny. But seriously, I like it. I've been feeling this whole style for a hot minute. I think its the face of things to come, for better or worse....

Why this brand is in DSM & Pineal Eye in London is a mystery. The quality is appalling, and it can only be in these shops via serious cocksuckery/pussylickery (or probably both at the same time)

Oh i can't accept that New Rave is really going to stand the test of time, I mean, its just recycled 80's neon SHITE.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=7376539

I mean, please, who honestly thinks this looks good? Even a harajuku kid couldn't make this look

http://www.myspace.com/cassetteplaya

Biggest LOL action i've ever seen, even more funnier than the Fred West page.

Not funny. But seriously, I like it. I've been feeling this whole style for a hot minute. I think its the face of things to come, for better or worse....

I'm with you here, working some bright colors into my getups nowadays but nothing too crazy. Just a few shapes and shades here and there.. Really want to grab one of those Raf short sleeve white and blue polo's.

Ugly. Cheap quality. Expensive. No substance.

It certainly is distinct. I haven't seen anything in person. I would remember seeing anything in person.

I would be hard pressed to find an argument for depth in what appears to be a fairly clever marketing scheme and brand identity, but they have set themselves apart very well.

this is on some DERELICTE ish.

This is for 20 year olds who found an EPMD album at the pawn shop and think its funny. It's not funny you fuccas - its called Nike S/S 1989!!

Yo it looks like they found my Todd 1 jacket that I lost at the playground in 8th grade! I might dress like this any given day but it would be Nike ACG vintage, not some ironic haute streetwear.

Also its not even cutting edge, isnt this MIA's style -2 years ago?

• 1 month later...

Saw the nu ravers in line for a Klaxons show. Kids wearing much more interesting shit than cp. High street in UK already doing knock offs (of a knock off). Lots of foul 90's sportswear in the charities. Thats why it's on for these kids. My mother still rockin a challenge court shell top.

I changed my mind on this, completely. I think it's hot shit. Maybe a little too much humor to go on forever though. Aside from that, I want it

This is actually a pretty serious label

BcnsBPydK98

personally its not my bag but I have to give Carrie her dues i met her about 4 years ago in a bar in brighton and we chatted most of the night about this very label that she was then working on,way before this nu rave all blew up,this label is a personification of her and I respect that and how shes built up the label to be in the posistion it is now totally by doing her thing,