OMFG... I just did the math

lowrider

I must be out of my fucking mind. Because of this forum, I've picked up the following:

LVC 1906 Bunkhouse 501: $250

Gap Gough: $10 + $25 (shipping) = $35

Sugar Cane x Begin: $305 (shipped) + $54 (US customs) = $359

Somet Slims: $265 + $8 (shipping) = $273

KMW 1950 AWA: $540 + $10 (shipping) = $550

Alden Shell Cordovan Cigar Indy: $587

Total spent since 02/03/2007 (52 days / 6.75 weeks): $2,054

I gotta get a life and get off this forum.

I'm sure this is peanuts compared to what most you vets have spent on clothes and shoes but it's a big deal to me.

Not bragging at all, just shocked and disappointed in myself at my lack of self discipline and financial irresponsibility (all paid for though so at least no CC interest fees). I've just chided myself so please don't flame me - I feel disgusted already.

Anyone else feel like me?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck, I spent around $500 on vinls recently... only because of UK shipping prices.

Baught CMF shirt $30, and Whyred Blazer $90 on here. been stopping myself from purchasing a wildwans/redmon wallet.... lol but am going to get a samurai belt soon, as i need a belt.

I am spending more money because of superfuture, but it sure is better knowing what to buy...

And i see youre selling the Bunkhouse 501s already...

Yeah, those were my very first selvedge jeans before I even knew what raw denim was. I bought them before reading this forum. Since then I've come to realize that I like distressing my own jeans instead of buying them pre-distressed.

I still like them but when I found out what honeycombs were and the fact that these honeycomb fades sit way too low for me (since it's a 34 inseam and I'm only a 30 inseam) it really annoys me. It's part of my learning curve though...

Fuck, I spent around $500 on vinls recently... only because of UK shipping prices.

Baught CMF shirt $30, and Whyred Blazer $90 on here. been stopping myself from purchasing a wildwans/redmon wallet.... lol but am going to get a samurai belt soon, as i need a belt.

I am spending more money because of superfuture, but it sure is better knowing what to buy...

i've been looking for a Redmoon or wildswan wallet, but cant seem to find one by REdmoon that is a bi-fold 6-card slot one.

waht sort of belt did u get?

http://image.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/cabinet/sj-791-01-pt-r/sj-a101-02.jpg

Going to order that belt as soon as I am done with these SugarCane 1947A jeans. Then on to my next jeans, which won't be in half a year or so. I want to get a Samurai hat too, and Flathead 3001 ororor... asdkljflsk ahhh

I've noticed that too about RedMoon wallets, all of them have a coin pouch, and not many card slots, I think the Japanese just throw the cards in the paper money area... if I were to get RedMoon I would definitely get the Shell Cordovan bi-fold, shit is bullet-proof, haha. I'm not too fond of the hole in jeans cause of the RedMoon buttons.

You're better off going for WildSwans or 'Last Crops' (Last Crops exactly same as WildSwans except a tad bit more expensive, don't know what's up with this new brand, but same shit.), I think they look/feel better too.

Between reselling and having about no money to spend, I've probably spent less than the total cost of my Diors ($300) and in the process have accumulated a decent bit of clothing (MJ Vans, Carol Christian Poell, APC shoes to mention the biggies) since Feb 2006.

You gotta be thrifty as a bitch when you have as little to spend on this addiction as I do.

i have a habit of about 800 bucks a month.. but i spent that much before i met this forum so i guess my purchases are alot more guided now i can see whats truly out there.

btw: you got charged 54 from customs!? what site did you order from and remind me never to order from them.

Yeah, like you, my purchases are also more guided thanks to this forum. For good and for bad...

It was the Milwaukee rakuten. They did mark it as a gift but they also had the price tag on there. I think I was just unlucky. A lot of people have bought from them w/o getting charged any custom's fees.

you copped some good shit man... pics of your cordo indy please... :D

Thanks for trying to make me fee better ayn...

Here's a crappy pic of my cordo Indy (doesn't do the colour justice):

CIMG3020.jpg

Oh crap! I forgot I also special ordered the Alden wingtips in the #8 colour (E width on the plaza last - I think the rest of the order was only in D width - Tom's the man!). There goes another $600...