who makes cool graphic t-shirts? and cuts them long?

chris

so, i've come to realize that i have no graphic tees. all i have are striped, solid, or de/re/constructed tops. alot of which, get boring in the summer. i'm extremely picky when it comes to buying t-shirts. the body has to be loooong (28+ inches), somewhat slim, and the neck cant be cut too high. i also think most graphic tees are corny as hell.

i'm eyeing a few pleasure principle tees at the moment, but they all seem too short. tsubi tees are perfect, but i cant seem to find very many online.

can anyone recommend me anything?

Henrik Vibskov tees are rather long(I just got the green mirror tee in small and its really long, measurements are on aloharag)

I also like marc by marc jacobs, they made some rather lengthy shirts and tanks this spring I'm pretty sure you'd be interested in.

not sure about the cut but for 19 bucks i guess u can afford to find out. prints are on point tho imo:

http://www.youreyeslie.com/M1.htm

these are shirts from bangkok. they have the tendency to shrink like hell.

but really good graphics.

If any of these two designs interest you, we can make a t-shirt longer for you. They are the same cut as the arm pocket hoodies. I hope to have more of these designs in the next few weeks. Something like the design on the black shirt would go for $65. The design on the natural shirt would go for $55. They are hand painted...

ben3small.jpg

ben3_1small.jpg

ben2small.jpg

ben2_1small.jpg

Guest jmatsu
Henrik Vibskov tees are rather long(I just got the green mirror tee in small and its really long, measurements are on aloharag)

I also like marc by marc jacobs, they made some rather lengthy shirts and tanks this spring I'm pretty sure you'd be interested in.

henrik vibskov just uses american apparel.

I didnt know vibskov used aa(though I think my mirror tshirt isnt as the general stiching and a rounded stiching thing at back def arent very aa,could be wrong though). My small vibskov measures exactly 28 inches though so it does meet his requirements,warning about apc I picked up the film library tshirt in size 0 and its pretty large and incredibly short(and I'm not very tall). Once again Marc by marc tshirts are awesome heres some stuff on sale im pretty sure would interest you http://www.standardstyle.com/ProductsList.aspx?CategoryID=830&BrandID=1639&Sort=newest&Page=all.

If any of these two designs interest you, we can make a t-shirt longer for you. They are the same cut as the arm pocket hoodies. I hope to have more of these designs in the next few weeks. Something like the design on the black shirt would go for $65. The design on the natural shirt would go for $55. They are hand painted...

ben3small.jpg

ben3_1small.jpg

ben2small.jpg

ben2_1small.jpg

Those would make nice tees, I'm not into overlong ones though so maybe I'm in the wrong thread....