Julian Red denim

apu

most people who has been on this board will think it's cheesy, the newbies who just found dry denim through nudie will think its cool...

i'm not particular about prewashed jeans so much but have just seen the new Hoboken - sandstorm looks friggin awesome!!!

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway do they stretch at all?

mine is hoboken and thet stretch quite a bit at the waist after a week.

most people who has been on this board will think it's cheesy, the newbies who just found dry denim through nudie will think its cool...

i'm not particular about prewashed jeans so much but have just seen the new Hoboken - sandstorm looks friggin awesome!!!

yeah, they look kinda cheesy but it fades somehow

dont wanna ruin it so i might just leave it there.

anyway, i found dry denim through nudie and i dont think it is cool

i just wanna have a jean with circle fade on my backpocket for once.

dont think it will mess all the thing after all.

you live in singapore and why dont you just buy those hoboken?

they are selling everywhere in haji lane, dont they? :D

sandstorm? got any pics?

Yes, Sandstorm in the Hoboken fit. I haven't got a pic but will see if i can get hold of it. They look like they just survived from a sandstorm...hence the name...washed with a dirty muddy look with a little bit of authentic worn in feel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

those look sick!!! i am looking to get a pair of julian reds but am new to the brand? i want a skinny fit and currently wear APC PS 28. I just don't know if i should by the hoboken or cali? (website makes cali look huge but pictures make is look skinny, hoboken looks too skinny on some but perfect on others) any advice on choice and sizing??

• 1 month later...
can anyone confirm whether california black silvers are sized like they are supposed to be, IE long enough inseam and proper sized waist. have had some raw calis that were shorter and smaller than tagged size.

note cali silvers fit smaller than tagged

Guest eugen eugen

i want to buy the Hoboken - No Wash Slub. im true 32 waist. i can get size 33 for 60 euro on sale. will they be to big? they have stretch!

The stretch gives it a nice fit. Material: 98,8 % cotton selvage denim / 1,2 % lycra.

will they be to big or fitted?

i'm usually a 28, and both the hobos i own i sized one up to a 29. they are slim on me not super skinny. hobos run small anyways, so either stay true if you're super skinny but mostly go one size up if want to be able to put your hands in your pockets.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...