Go Pills!

Guest StuckOnStupid

you dont. they really dont exist.

shit? i can think of about three that i used to see...if they werent crooked, they wouldnt have one goddamn patient..i would feel pathetic sitting in that waiting room with others like myself sick going through withdrawls...my favorite one would give me scripts for 40 mg's of oxycontins...

shit aint fun anymore when your racking shit and eating around 200 mg's a day just to not be dopesick...watch out man, im not knocking you or putting you down, but that shits gonna catch up to you real fast...sounds like youve been around and im not gonna preach..

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StuckOnStupid

shit aint fun anymore when your racking shit and eating around 200 mg's a day just to not be dopesick...watch out man, im not knocking you or putting you down, but that shits gonna catch up to you real fast...sounds like youve been around and im not gonna preach..

yeah, been dere dun dat, that might be the worst physical/mental anguish that decadent western pigs like most of us can go through. those oxys are just as bad as dope. worse actually, cause they cost a gripppp....

Aw man I took some Vikes the other day - 3 and I think they were the 500mg ones .

I was fine numb and semi-content with it .

Then this girl came over - had a bottle of wine . I drank ONE like 8 oz glass and was fucked .

dizzy spells - hot / cold sweats - more dizzy spells stomach nauseous omg .

Then after the dizzy went away she wanted to do it - okay fine .. but I went 4 hours without one gasm . I COULDNT ..

never before and never again ..

ugh

vicodin sucks. i crushed a bunch of pills and filtered out the ibuprofin, leaving pure hydrocodone. took that shit and regretted it.

fuck painkillers, stuffs stupid.

hey man, by that convoluted logic, i should never lick a clitoris, because at one point somewhere between zygote and fetus it used to be a penis.

im pretty sure its the other way 'round, all penises used to be clitorises, or something along those lines.

**not to derail, seeing as how theyre not GO! pills, but STOP! pills rather, who heres ever taken some ambien and then stayed up? i did once and before i knew it i was outside fucking around in the shrubs thinking i was a fucking ant king. no joke, shits nuts.

**not to derail, seeing as how theyre not GO! pills, but STOP! pills rather, who heres ever taken some ambien and then stayed up? i did once and before i knew it i was outside fucking around in the shrubs thinking i was a fucking ant king. no joke, shits nuts.

i've heard some insane stories about ambien including sleepdriving.

i've heard some insane stories about ambien including sleepdriving.

i wouldnt doubt it for a second, i dont know tooo much about it, but if you take it and dont plan on going to bed like its meant for, then plan on tripping balls and getting a hella bad stomach ache if you havent eaten recently. quite the experience though, before that hvaing to throw up feeling..

so if ddml takes this will he stomp around outside roaring and thinking he's a t-rex?

^perhaps, i never was into ants or anything of the sort, and i didnt feel like an ant, i just made it over to the bushes and flowers n such and dove into this psuedo-out-of-body experience/day dream type thing. its still pretty vivid, imagine that seen in fantasia with all the marching hyenas or demons or whatever the fuck they were and that one head boss dude, now make me the head boss dude in ant form (the ant king), and make all the little soldiers ants also, all fire n brimstone and beating drums, the whole nine yards

the only difference between adderall and dexedrine is that dexedrine only contains d-Amphetamine (the active "Dextroisomer") whereas adderall contain the active and inactive one, hence an amount of dexedrine is twice as strong as the same amount of adderall.

no way to get any of this stuff prescribed here. doesnt matter, quick walk to the park can solve just about anything quite cheap.

the shit is rife here....my state has by far the highest prescription rate in the country. there are a lot of corrupt doctors notorious for basically handing it out.

a few years ago they brought in new legislation really restricting the drug. for example, each time i get a script filled, the doctor needs to ring HQ in canberra (capital city) and give them his name, provider number, all my details, the actual ID number on the individual script he writes, and a few other details. my script needs to remain at the chemist once it is filled, and there are controls on the amount of time between each repeat. so therefore i can't just go from chemist to chemist and get all of the repeats dispensed. there are also controls on the amounts one can be prescribed in relation to their body weight....ie. x mg/kg.

I have stated in another thread how much I dislike uppers of any variety, but I will throw in my 2 cents and say it is really, really easy to get a prescription for (almost) anything you want. I went into my physician's office complaining about my breakup with my girlfriend, how it caused me stress, blah blah blah and I scored a prescription for 0.5 mg of klonopin

fast-forward to now, I get 1mg klonopin on the regular from a psychiatrist who I only see on a monthly basis for about 15 minutes. I am free to play around with the dosage as I see fit, because he says only I can judge how well the medication is working for me, and he even offered me valium.

needless to say, I don't even take them since I have really no need anymore, and I am well aware that they are habit forming and tolerance builds up QUICK. regardless, it's still fun to eat a handful and completely forget about what I'm doing. I somehow got convinced into ice skating on a pond a couple of weeks ago, didn't even remember lacing up my skates, how I got there, how I maintained balance, anything

p.s. StuckOnStupid, I'd +1 you for the lexington steele reference, but I need to spread it around some more. shit had me rolling

Dexadrine sucks, I snorted that plus Adderall and felt fucking amazing for that night and stayed up until 7am talking with my friends about voting in ancient Greece, but I wanted to jump off a bridge the next day.. it's the worst "hangover" (though calling it that might be an understatement) imaginable.

If you have enough of them it can be worth while extracting the good shit and leaving the binders behing that way you dont have to snort all that extra shit. There is an extraction process floating around somewhere (erowid maybe) but unless you do it to 50-100+ pills the yield isnt anywhere near worth it.

Here you may see the 4th episode of Predators of the Sprawl, where the guy gets ( because of his tight sneakers ) a special pill from Nigo that then gives him the super camouflage full-zip hoodie and makes him turn into a gorilla.

I admit, a little complicated to explain ,but it's hilarious, so check it out! Directed by The Nursery. On their website you can also see the first 3 episodes.

hNp1LAkcCuo

anybody hip to them there pills ?

Guest StuckOnStupid

aww thanks canice. im still a moron, but thanks to mother's little helpers, i do it 63.7%more efficiently now!

and fuck what is up with lexington steele and that goddamn black snake moan he does? i have had orgasms before, mr. steele and they are not that good, i dont give a fuck HOW you are having them.

I was given Ambien for insomnia, shit is wild. Even on nights when I'd take it and go to sleep, I'd get extreme hallucinations going on before it KOed me. Furniture and everything coming alive, back door turning into an exit to a pirate ship, etc. Don't think I ever drove around or decided to eat an entire bag of chips while I was asleep, though.