This Kind Of Got Me A Tad Ticked Off

d is for dru

Um, dude, if this is best you could come up with for a 'horribly offensive/unsettling' piece of news, then you need to get out more.

Not only does her "blood-stained" coat have two little blotches of blood on it, but she looks absolutely fine........if that is a 'brutal beating' then I have been "beaten within inches of my life" on several occasions.

Did you, by any chance, notice the scores of people that died in Pakistan today?

That's not even right.. Isn't it under MTA worker job description to assist in emergencys? Other than that there must have been atleast 10 other people on the bus. How do you let something like that happen? And what kind of guy picks on girls?

1) nobody said they were guys

"That's when they started to crowd around me. The boy punched me twice in my face and my mouth."

2) i was jumped by 5-6 mexicans outside mcdonalds while my friends watched from the inside of mcdonalds. why didnt i make the news :(

great friends. how'd you know they were mexican?

yea fuck this little chinese girl who cares if she got her ass beat this shit happens all the time do you know how many times this happens on a daily basis maybe if she knew english she wouldnt have gotten her ass beat that jacket isnt soaked in enough blood either fuck fuck chink

seriously though, a lot of asian teens seem to get caught up in this type of stuff, especially in brooklyn high schools. it's crazy because a bulk of this racism/abuse towards asians comes from other minorities. even on this board a lot of posters slide in racist shit(how many times do we need to hear about the resellers?) and it often goes overlooked(puzzling because sufu has an overwhelming number of asian posters)...in general, from experience, it seems that racism towards asians is overlooked and we're supposed to just deal with it.

A group of youths in Edmonton killed a guy on a bus, while the driver kept on trucking. Then, one of the murderers was sentenced to serve in the community. This was a completely random, unprovoked attack. IDK, it is tough, can you expect a transit worker to be obligated to do anything beyond calling the police?

o ok..

but yeah, it went on for a good 10-15 minutes while i got kicked on the head, etc etc and after they left...my friends came out asking "are you ok?!"

good thing i moved to seattle and i dont keep it contact with them...

Good thing. That sounds like the most wack group of friends ever. You should have kicked them in the head after that. In fact, you should go back to wherever that was, knock on each of their doors, ask them to politely sit on the ground and then boot em in the each in the dome. Twice.

A group of youths in Edmonton killed a guy on a bus, while the driver kept on trucking. Then, one of the murderers was sentenced to serve in the community. This was a completely random, unprovoked attack. IDK, it is tough, can you expect a transit worker to be obligated to do anything beyond calling the police?

a guy i know (actually the best friend of one of my good friend) fell asleep in a night bus and some fucking stupid kids knifed him from behing as part of some gang initiation and the guy almost died. how fucked do you have to be to jack a drunken sleeping guy is something that is behond me. worst thing is that apparentely, the guy who did it fucking bragged about it and like shitload of ppl knows how it is, but the police have no real proof so they haven't arrested him yet. that shit happened like 4 years ago or something. oh, and the bus driver did nothin apart from calling the cops and a ambulance...