how old did you stop teabagging?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. how old did you stop teabagging?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
So im notorious for teabagging people at parties. Im sorry but you obviously know youre going to pass out...so go do it in your car...or in the bed room...or just dont keep fucking drinking if youre not willing to risk one of the many stupid things other drunk people will do to you. So anyway, on St. Pats, I teabagged some kid who was obviously with a bunch of hichschool girls and shouldnt have come to a college party anyway (but we let him in cause he was with the girls), but as i was putting on my giant foam cowboy hat and fake moustache and prepping the boys to be lowered onto this poor bastards face sos we could get a picture, for the first time in my life i actually felt like "maybe this is kindof immature". Needless to say i never follow that little voice in my head and the kids nut-covered face is now posted on flyers all over his highschool (thanks to the girls who came with him) with some kindof fake "this is why you shouldnt drink" thing attached. So heres my question, at what point did the rest of you guys stop doing shit like this, or did you stop at all?

are you a jock? you prolly are you fucking faggot, well i fought one of you, ugh. you all srsly need to get fucking destroyed. unrelenting. teabagging? your in college you fucking moron. im way to late but shit, die. please. you jock faggot. god i wish i could kick your ass.

are you a jock? you prolly are you fucking faggot, well i fought one of you, ugh. you all srsly need to get fucking destroyed. unrelenting. teabagging? your in college you fucking moron. im way to late but shit, die. please. you jock faggot. god i wish i could kick your ass.

Were u the hs kid that got teabagged by AirJamie or something?

• 2 weeks later...