Self Edge x Iron Heart

kiya

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to say at first i thought the idea of the cyclist jean was stupid but after trying them i had to get them. i admit 400 was steep but i would buy them again. they r amazing jeans. the 21 oz isnt a problem its very breathable and blocks out wind pretty well. i didnt get them super tight so i have great mobility with them, even when im sweaty as fuck. as a comsumer i would want the price to be lower but im not gonna hate on kiya for the price, fuck im helping him feed his wife and puppy. i would rather pay kiya $400 for one pair a jeans then pay levis $80 and support sweatshops. when u buy smaller artisan brands you are supporting your local ecomony (and japans in this case). low prices come at the cost of cheep labor and exploited children.

About 2 months of wear, no washes. I am really starting to enjoy the wear on these, but it's pretty difficult to pick up with the camera because of how subtle it is.

DSCN0084.jpg

DSCN0006.jpg

Up against a newer pair of SExIH03s for contrast...

DSCN0052.jpg

DSCN0054.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
who's the chick w/ the sexiho1s? she got a ass!

Thank you, that's my wife. :)

Photos by Mr. Haraki of the Iron Heart Party:

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/rebirth/USA-1.html

Cool, I made it into a couple of pics. Well one is of my ass.

Wearing the black\red Giants hat and placing my order with Kiya's wife for that Iron Heart Rider's Jacket in Black.

DSC00081.jpg

Wearing my 634s and trying on the riders jacket. (ass shot) on the right

DSC00079.jpg

tom same thing happened with my sexihos... the button area definately needs to be reinforced since it seems to carry the most stress. I've had to repair it a couple of times, the last time I just went over the area with some heavy thread 3 or 4 times in the same spot so it still looks normal but i dont think it will be breakin again very soon if at all :cool:

That's crazy. I got my SExIH's true to size, just becasue I felt like 21oz wouldn't stretch like 14-16oz denim would.

it actually stretches a helluvalot. I'm not sure if its because Iron Hearts are sanforized or what but mine stretched out many inches in the waist and thighs, in a sense they were Stretch to Fit because they fit way too tight for the first few months and eventually stretched out to the perfect fit.

Yea I was pretty suprised but it only cost me £5 to have them repaired. I got true to size too but I sag them a lot which means i've been putting a lot more pressure on the waist. They've stretched a fair amount but still need a good few wears before they're really comfy. Amazing jeans though