Self Edge x Iron Heart

kiya

X-post from Evolution of Jeans...

Girlfriend's SExIH01s. Color isn't spot on, they are a bit lighter than this, but this gives you a good idea.

DSCN1354.jpg

DSCN1357.jpg

DSCN1364.jpg

DSCN1370.jpg

DSCN1367.jpg

DSCN1369.jpg

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as requested--here are fit pics

im guessing they had about 3 months worth of wear when i got them. the back pockets are just fading a bit and theres some lap fades but really not much going on otherwise so i get to start afresh :D

sexihfront.jpg

sexihback.jpg

5'10" 150 lbs size 31--true to size

Alright boys, alert the gfs! I'm selling my sexih01s. Updated photos In supermarket to come within the next week.

Alright boys, alert the gfs! I'm selling my sexih01s. Updated photos In supermarket to come within the next week.

Its a shame you won't be keeping them. I hope you found something equally as awesome to break in.

as requested--here are fit pics

im guessing they had about 3 months worth of wear when i got them. the back pockets are just fading a bit and theres some lap fades but really not much going on otherwise so i get to start afresh :D

sexihfront.jpg

sexihback.jpg

5'10" 150 lbs size 31--true to size

very nice fit. keep breakin' them down bro...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nice pair mark. Anyone know how youre supposed to size on these things?

The sizing is a little funny. My waist measured 32 inches when I originally bout them. Then I put on a few pounds and now measures 33. I wear a size 31 in this jean. So I'd say size down one from your true waist size. This jean is my favorite fit personally.

--Markmont.

Thats weird mark cause kiya says size up 2 cause they run 2 sizes small. I went to true to size but Im skinny so I hope I still get that slim fit :)

true to size seems like a pretty good rule of thumb to size these they run 2 sizes small but also stretch quite a bit

Just realized that I was talking about the SEXIH05s, ya'll are likely talkin bout the SEXIH01s. My mistake. My waist measures 33 inches and I have size 34 ( currently selling/trading if anyone is interested ). I strongly recommend the SEXIH05s though, love the fit.

5576_1103259261928_1240110075_30277672_5117998_n.jpg

--Markmont.

• 2 months later...

tjonow, I'd love to sell you my jeans! :D But if the 30 is sizing down for you, don't do it......

The final verdict is in on the Indigo SEXIH waist sizing.

The measured waist size on these run 2" smaller than tagged size.

Please do keep in mind that these will NOT shrink much at all, and WILL stretch an entire inch in the waist after only ten wears.

The Black overdyes will run 2.5" smaller than tagged size, same goes for above, they won't shrink much at all and will still stretch quite a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...