What kind of kids are pissing you off?

Superstar

emo kids, except for the ones that have tits and are of the scenester sub-subculture.

some of those girls are so fucking hot and 12 and have such nice tits. jesus on a fucking bagel, i wanna smash. they wear neon hair extensions and a ton of mascara and it just looks so good on unblemished skin. and soft tits. asses in tight jeans, sheathed in polka dot underwear from hot topic. nice, clean discharge. minty fresh snatchbox.

i'm really, really tired after work/class. i don't apologize for the rambling, though.

Milspex. I wish his name was ten characters.

hahaha! i agree with you on this one.

Are you from Denmark?

nope. i'm asian. kids from my country (a fucking hot and humid place) go out wearing multi-coloured bape hoodies and talk about labels that they can't even pronounce.

superstar why do you have all these pictures?

This danish dating site is filled with these kinda kids...

And its not just their hair, its their attitude, the thing with the lifted head with the hand under the chin... bitch please..

And its not just their hair, its their attitude, the thing with the lifted head with the hand under the chin... bitch please..

You do the same shit minus the hand under the chin part. And don't ever say "Bitch please..." again. That sounds as ridiculous coming from your mouth, as you look.

I think it's hilarious that you spend time on a dating website.

Hilarious might be the wrong word. You're underlying point however, is rock-solid.

Guest StuckOnStupid
emo kids, except for the ones that have tits and are of the scenester sub-subculture.

some of those girls are so fucking hot and 12 and have such nice tits. jesus on a fucking bagel, i wanna smash. they wear neon hair extensions and a ton of mascara and it just looks so good on unblemished skin. and soft tits. asses in tight jeans, sheathed in polka dot underwear from hot topic. nice, clean discharge. minty fresh snatchbox.

i'm really, really tired after work/class. i don't apologize for the rambling, though.

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

hahaha! i agree with you on this one.

nope. i'm asian. kids from my country (a fucking hot and humid place) go out wearing multi-coloured bape hoodies and talk about labels that they can't even pronounce.

singapore? hahaha.. damn man.. and don't u just hate those who style-check u and give u i-am-cooler-than-you look?

i wanna make them eat roots.. :mad:

Alright my follow up question: Why are you looking at Gay replica's of yourself on a Sweedish dating site?

Surely with your good looks and spikey hair you don' t need any help pulling Sweedish gays?