APC Spring 07

Does anyone know how the cotton gabardine trousers will hold up in the wash? How would you care for them? I hate having to get things dry cleaned.

mlproject, are you talking about the "boy jacket" from last season? I wanted to pick that up when it went on sale, but never got around to it.

Miguel, wouldn't you want pants with extremly thin fabric for S/S?

Morningstar, do you have any suggestions for pants (or clothes in general) cut with a similar silhouette, within the same price range or cheaper?

i bought one of their button-front white shirts recently...the first time i put it on 2 of the buttons fell off. they obviously gave me store credit, but i was a little put off (and there were no more in my size). there's nothing else that really gets me that interested, I guess the coats are well-designed but the fabric is very cheap and they are not worth the $500 they are priced at, in my opinion. Also the trousers aren't tailored well enough to fetch $200.

I don't know much about APC but I have a jacket which is great quality, jeans too of course, and I bought black trousers last week (which I'm going to sell because they're not my style), and they are beautiful quality, actually that's why I bought em I guess...

I really like APC. In general the quality is very sound, which comes with the expected higher price tag. But I think some items are a ridiculously overblown, especially the more "special" pieces, which seem to lessen in quality (still very good) and get exponentially expensive. I bought one of their suits, and was just thinking if it was worth the 500ish euros, for something that comes in (xs,s,m etc) and is made in Poland...

I guess, what I'm getting at is a more consistent alignment and pricing across their whole range might define their label a bit more.