tell your "i got ripped" stories.

red

when the cinco de mayos came out, i sold a pair to a guy from china. price ended up at about 250. i sent that shit out, and he claimed to never of gotten them. so i was left with no shoes and no money.

the guy got kicked of ebay a few weeks later.

A long time ago I bought a Motorola V70 off a forum (before ebay days), when it arrived, a power issue caused the battery to only last 1 day. :/

Even a purchase of a new battery didn't help.

First Morning in Bangkok, hungover and jet lagged, I asked the guy behind the desk at Nana skytrain station in how much it took to get to Chatuchak and he said : "You give me 40 baht." so I did. Then he pointed at a machine on a wall behind me and with a thin lipped smile on his face said "thanks. you get the ticket over there. It will cost 60 baht ".

Needless to say, I realised I just sponsored him his lunch and wised up real quick.

i personally didn't get ripped but some guys came into the cafe i work at and they swindled me with their fake 100. they made a fool outa me. no one likes a theif. but i checked with the counterfeit pen and it came out yellow but i guess what they did was bleach a 5 and printed 100 on it. :( oh well thank goodness for federal insurance.

(600 posts yay!)

didnt happen to me, but

i was with my friend one day and some guy came up to her and was like hey, can you cash this cheque for me, i dont remember what his reasoning was but my friend bought it for some reason. so anyways she cashes this $300 or $500 or something cheque in an atm, gives dude the cash and he gives her like $40 and dips. a week later her bank calls and says the cheque bounced and she owes the bank a bunch of cash. im glad i didnt listen to the guy.

I asked this super groovy dude sean_ to cop me some buttery actual quality One Time nikes and he did then I lost my fucking job for spittin in bay 5 . wow I been there 4 years almost .

so I try my best to get the dude his money , he even says pay him $50 less Im like this fucker is way too cool making me feel much worse of course ( its almost a month now )

Never could sell some of my collection til recently but now bills are due and all on me cause I put my chick out for being a insensitive bitch . simply that and that only

No prob there though I replaced her with 4 others .

To this day he has never mentioned it again or anything .. fucking long haired hippy got ripped bad and maintains his swag in full .

He gets his respect in full though unconditionally .. sorry dude

I asked this super groovy dude sean_ to cop me some buttery actual quality One Time nikes and he did then I lost my fucking job for spittin in bay 5 . wow I been there 4 years almost .

so I try my best to get the dude his money , he even says pay him $50 less Im like this fucker is way too cool making me feel much worse of course ( its almost a month now )

Never could sell some of my collection til recently but now bills are due and all on me cause I put my chick out for being a insensitive bitch . simply that and that only

No prob there though I replaced her with 4 others .

To this day he has never mentioned it again or anything .. fucking long haired hippy got ripped bad and maintains his swag in full .

He gets his respect in full though unconditionally .. sorry dude

id give both of you rep but im all juiced out. really cool.

Guest StuckOnStupid

i lost a hundo in a 3 card monte game in Ann Arbor, Michigan when i was 17.

To my credit, I was there for an event known as "Hash Bash", and I was ferociously fucking stoned.

i SWORE that Queen was in the middle!!!!

sold a pair of unkles to some douche on ebay, received it and e-mailed me that he didn't like it and claimed on paypal. he won and I refunded back the money back to him. he sent me a pair of cheap ass gravis instead and scammed my shoes. I made a claim to paypal and they ignored me

I heard there were some SUPER AWESOME DEALS on eBay so I reluctantly signed up and decided to purchase some "designer fashion". I decided on something functional, yet not too flashy. A Prada cap you say? For 20 DOLLARS? Sold!

Boy was I an idiot.

In like 5th grade I had just gotten some new Paytons, I got some mud on them so my mom cleaned them (dope!) and put them on the fence to dry...someone stole them :(

some other ones.

i let one of my friends in kindergarten borrow my optimus prime toy. he kept on telling me he wouldd bring it tomorrow and what not. then i moved and never saw the toy again.

my wallet was stolen in the phillipines. it was hidden under a large pile of clothes, and when i came back from the swimming pool, it was gone.

and one of my friends got into a dispute with a buyer who wanted his dunk californias. i dont remember all the details, but i do remember him sending the shoes all torn up with piss all over the box. i still dont know what the hell he was thinking.

i personally didn't get ripped but some guys came into the cafe i work at and they swindled me with their fake 100. they made a fool outa me. no one likes a theif. but i checked with the counterfeit pen and it came out yellow but i guess what they did was bleach a 5 and printed 100 on it. :( oh well thank goodness for federal insurance.

(600 posts yay!)

similar thing happened i work at the bank and some dude came in a while ago and deposited some cash all hundreds and within that there was a washed 5 as well, the next day my old manager told the people doing the cash count to pretend they never caught it to make it someone elses problem.

yesterday

smoked a blunt with my friend kevin

played some TMNT Arcade for NES...made it to level 6

i was pretty fucking ripped

you're not talking about the first tmnt cause its impossible to beat level 3 the fuckin seaweed always kills you

was at mcdonalds and wanted to take a piss real badly, so got up to the washroom, came back, and my food was gone.

ive always been told to not care if someone steals food, cause thats a level of desperation that equates more to survival and not trying to wrong someone.

• 4 weeks later...

bought a new phone,

place claimed i needed a new card and they would automatically transfer all of my old shit to the new card,

then claimed i couldn't get my old card back for some reason...

me and my friend started arguing because i wanted my old shit back

long story short we realized wtf was going on afterwards--the bastards charged me 50 extra dollars for my own, old card and then didn't itemize the receipt so i couldn't do much of anything short of throwing a brick thru the shop window.

didnt happend to me, but a friend

i wasnt there but it was 2days ago my he went to a carnival and at one of the stands this guy was offering a free game of razzle ( i believe it was called). you pretty much pick up balls and get a number, the higher the number the better. he played a few and won. then it started costing him money. it would cost doubel the money every time you wanted to play. 2$ to play, then 5, 10, 20, 40, eventually he shelled out 80$ but later he looked it up and told me it was a scam and that you can't win

I wanted to buy some Air Jordans so I told the guy I would meet him at the transporatation system in the Bay Area also known as Bart. I met up with him and had a good conversation, exchanged money/shoes. I was pretty happy so he asked me if I wanted to go eat at Subway. I giddily responded alright. I went to go wash my hands, and he shoved me into the bathroom and raped me.

I got ripped.