what are you eating today?

soepom

im finding it kinda interesting taht while there is all of this interesting stuff on this page the thing that is making me salivate most is dino's bacon and tomato grilled cheese.

i forgot to take pictures in the smoky mess that was my kitchen afterwards but I made this recipe tonight for the 1000 year old steak. marinated for 3 days

http://recipesfrom4everykitchen.blogspot.com/2009/01/1000-year-old-steak-at-least-recipe-is.html

video is much better

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/1000-year-old-steak-recipe/2367814953

steak was meh. probably won't do it again, but it was an experience...

impromptu picnic, bought some stuff at marks and spencer and enjoyed the sun outside the GLA building

What are those little corner M&S shops called? The ones that are supposed to be more upscale, lots of packaged & prepared healthy food etc.?

I want those in Ammurrka. NOW. Someone get on it.

question:

do you guys ever feel weird about busting out a camera in the middle of a restaurant in order to take a pic of the food?

I used to be self-conscious about it, but now i think ppl might think im a food critic

IMG_2128.jpg

Abba Swedish Herring in Mustard Sauce, Scandic Farmer Cheese (Hushallsost), Gottenburg Brand Busch Sausage, and toasted Sour Dough Bread.