what are you eating today?

soepom

There generally isn't any oyster sauce in Schezuan or brown sauce anyway. If it's true that oysters are vegan, that'd be awesome. Only about a month in, so I'm still new at this.

everything looks decent... but that pasta.

It was aiight. Whatever sauce of tomato juice and olive oil that was on it had already sunk onto the bottom of the plate by the time I took the pic. Horrible service that day.

last couple weeks boredom photo dump, hope you guys don't mind a million photos. boston toronto montreal in that order.

weird colombian breakfest or something in boston, really tasty.

2j3s6s8.jpg

mortadella and capicolla with provolone and steamed asparagus with a quick sautee in olive oil and garlic, the night after this i made another one and took it to the movies, it was that good

15wf66s.jpg

"czech break", bread dumplings, scrambled egg and kielbasa, delicious

1olk0g.jpg

lightly sauteed garlic lemon red pepper kale and grape tomatoes with grilled peppers and a little red wine vinaigrette joint. doesn't look like much. flavour country

10p1r84.jpg

benny

2laeljm.jpg

burger priest

2poeg6u.jpg

patati patata

20rrzo5.jpg

foie gras poutine at pied de cochon. also had beef tartare served handroll style, which was crazy good, some awesome clams, and the best cheesecake i've ever had

b84b5y.jpg

schwartzs. i could give a fuck if people think it's overrated, on a nice day get it to go and avoid the line and walk up two blocks and eat in the park. this is the best smoked meat sandwich i've ever had. it blows katzs out of the water. and the pickle? black cherry cotts? get outta town

73ms01.jpg

hawkins-special-burger.jpg

Hawkin's burger. not my pic. pretty good, decent tasting, scared of the neighborhood.

Hawkin's burgers have some good toppings (chili, fried eggs, pastrami, hot links, etc), but their food is far too sloppy, greasy, and soggy. I remember ordering a double and stopped a little less than halfway through because bloated with so much oil. It's relatively cheap tho and I guess the artery-cloggingness is fitting for the clientele/area. Would never go back tho.

I've had Stockyards, In n' out and the Burgers Preist.

Out of all the most quality burger was stockyards

The most interesting one off burger was the burgers preist

and the go to burger would probably be in n' out because it's got a more straightforward mix of flavors

I don't know how you can get any more straightforward than the priest's double double... I mean it's freshly, on site ground meat and traditional burger toppings

It's just so simple and delicious

In n out is good but overrated

Hawkin's burgers have some good toppings (chili, fried eggs, pastrami, hot links, etc), but their food is far too sloppy, greasy, and soggy. I remember ordering a double and stopped a little less than halfway through because bloated with so much oil. It's relatively cheap tho and I guess the artery-cloggingness is fitting for the clientele/area. Would never go back tho.

same thoughts.