what are you eating today?

soepom

i really should have taken a pic... damn... my girlfriend and i made miso soup and spring rolls last night.... shit turned out great.

yes you should've cheep! cooking-in-progress pics are always fun to see.

MoreFire have the meals we've been seeing been prepared by you? If so, just want to say they look like tasty wholesome meals!

mum was home. yay.

lunch:

wayet0912aih9.jpg

and much the same...

dinner:

wayet0912bpt4.jpg

the vegetables were particularly delicious. it's all in the super sinful sauce (brought back specially from taiwan - handmade from shallots and purified pork oil.) ahhhhhhh. i dread to think of the day when we use up that precious bottle of sauce.

do most of you who eat noodles with soup use both a spoon and chopsticks? i only use chopsticks and always found it annoying holding two utensils at once. i also find it easier to just scull the soup rather than using a spoon to drink it.

and you wonder why you never get invited back for dinner again.....

some people are savages ;)

jpgm i'll pm you my dates!

whizkit the prawn noodles look great, with the pork slices and kangkong and all! authentic!

lunch thanks to the mum:

wayet0913vp4.jpg

mutton with spring onions, wanton soup, breaded prawns, shanghai greens with goji berries, onion omelette

dinner thanks to the workplace:

wayet0913bgy2.jpg

really delicious porkloin with brown sauce, pineapple puree, potato chunks and brussel sprouts

good shit dino, i love me a good burrito

nice to see your mom's cooking again soepom, looks good as always

Quick dinner last night:

Chicken noodle soup

Spicy cucumber salad

dsc00822mn6.jpg

Dinner tonight:

Multi-grain pasta with chicken, broccoli, and tomatoes

Whole grain garlic bread

Salad with cucumber and tomatoes

dsc00827ve1.jpg

dsc00828hv8.jpg

swooc- I think the best way to enjoy soup noodle is to eat the noodle from the spoon together with some stock, and the flavour of the stock itself is best savoured in moderate spoonfuls.

soepom - We need to arrange a my-mum-vs-your-mum cook-out sometime, see who has the better mum!

DSC03366.jpg

i was going to post a picture of my cinnamon life before i eated it, but then i was all "shit son, you cant go lookin' for the kamera and letcho cereal git soggy can you?!" the answer was of course "NO". that wouldve just been irresponsible.