what are you eating today?

soepom

I desperately want that burger, Mr. Might.

I made butternut squash risotto tonight, and paired it with Stone's 12th anniversary bitter chocolate oatmeal stout...

DSCF1897.jpg

Risotto has magnificent flavors going on: Squash sauteed in brown sugar and home made butter, fresh sage and thyme, bacon, and shallots sauteed in it's drippings. Finished with Peccorino Romano cheese and parsley, mmmm....

They actually have a location in Palo Alto as well. It's pretty good, but I have to say there are other places I prefer (most notably Corner Bistro in NYC).

yea tbh the counters not that great... but im just tripped out by the size of the burgers... i made the mistake of ordering the 2/3lbs the first time...

they are and they are. clearly more the latter than former or they would cease to pop up in this thread. i eat healthy shit too but no one cares about looking at apples and raisin bran. pretty much everything of mine in this thread is fucked-up-food between the hours of 5pm-5am

DELICIOUS-LOOKING FOOD

Breakfast with friends at The Coffee Shop (Pats) - Waverton, Sydney.

When i first saw this i thought it said The Coffee Club and it really threw me. The Coffee Club is pretty damn gross, and that looks amazing. Had to do a double take. Good stuff.