The Flight Jacket Thread

still

sorry for misusing this thread!

hey grant i cant write any pms at the moment , i will be in the city tomorrow sunday and monday during the day, so could you pm me your number and i will call you

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

excuse my laziness, but does any one know where i can get a real mccoys a2 in larger sizes? I am a 44L in Buzz Rickson MA-1

I want this jacket, cus I saw it in person and it is very nice.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=5938&category_id=&manufacturer_id=54&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Both are too expensive in my opinion. You can get more authentic for cheaper. But as a fashionized reproduction, it's very nice.

-Jake

Hey Jake did you move yet?

We were suppose to hook up with Paul the weekend of the 18th but I have to work.

Moving currently; I'm sitting on the floor of my mostly empty old apartment.

Next time you want to meet up with Paul, let me know, I'll walk over. :)

-Jake

excuse my laziness, but does any one know where i can get a real mccoys a2 in larger sizes? I am a 44L in Buzz Rickson MA-1

I want this jacket, cus I saw it in person and it is very nice.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=5938&category_id=&manufacturer_id=54&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

for that amount i would go for a MTM at aeroleather or eastman

Aero Leather in Scotland is not the same company as the Aero that made A-2's during WW2, which is the jacket that Real McCoys is copying.

Real McCoy's just bought the rights to use the Aero name - Ed's right. Not sure why they'd bother as most people argue Real McCoy's > Aero Scotland when it comes to A-2's. Perhaps Aero tightened up their trademark jurisdiction.

I wore an n-3b through high school as I had a very cold mile walk to the bus. Jacket is very warm. If you need something warmer then you need to see a doctor..

the real mccoy japan roughwear in uneven horsehide

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2341.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

Nice looking jacket, I love the variation in the hide. Is this after some hard wearing or straight outta the box?

A little oversight on RMJ's part though is the label, the 18901 was to my knowledge exclusively goatskin. Should maybe have used a 27752 label instead but what the *@$~, I'm a nerd!

wait this is suppose to be goatskin? yeah these are 18901 but man these looks like hh to me and yes straight outta the box got em for 50% off

Yeh looks that way to me too...

What!!!! 50% off you jammy devil. Screw the label it looks like a cracking jacket. Best show some fit pics soon or there'll be hell to pay!

Fits perfect. A-2 can take some getting used to, some Rough Wears can feel a little uncomfortable till they open up a bit.

Gotta love those crazy collars! Wear the hell out of it and they'll flatten and spread. Such a cool look!

Nice!