The Flight Jacket Thread

still

thanks fardin,

we were in northern nevada near the utah border. it was chilly in the morning so i'm sporting long underwear and a medium weight wool sweater trying to keep warm. a friend took the photo after we went on a six mile hike up in the high desert. beautiful country up there with not many people around. here's a shot taken on the way back to las vegas.

nevadahwy.jpg

yeah looks beautiful there. wanted to travel to the west this summer, but its going to be new york and some lake in pennsylvania again.

so guess you guys had fun in vegas too.

kind regards

Here's another Goodwear jacket - It's my seven month old Rough Wear 18091.

The russet goatskin John's using for his A-2's is the closet thing I've seen to original goat. Grant

goodwear.jpg

excuse me, but i wanted to see this image again on this page. :D

airfrog, looking forward to your m-422 updates!

Got this custom made by Aero. Had to wait for four months for it to arrive.

Black horsehide with gray alpaca wool lining.

aero-hg5-standing.jpg

aero-front.jpg

aero-back.jpg

How about some updated pictures of this jacket? How's it breaking in? I wouldn't have thought this jacket was so cool if I hadn't seen it on someone.

I've been wearing it almost everyday and it is pretty broken in now... I will post evo pictures tomorrow.

Here is a picture of me wearing it earlier today.

jacket2.jpg

P.S. : In case you are wondering... the beat up motorbike is my restoration project.

I can't wait to see pictures of the capeskin A1...I am definitely considering ordering one to be my only real jacket for next winter. I like attention to details of specific contracts and cleaner lines of the A2s, but the details on the A1 just might be too awesome for me to pass up.

nice jacekt mad dye

hey alan great jacket, just wonderful what a beaty. any fit pics ?

you realy have a great collection. and thanks for posting. cant rep you at the moment here

Dr H wow thats great so did you order 422? I LOVE mine. I mean LOVE it....The goat skin is just incredible. The BEST I've seen on a repro and I've owned a few. Eastman, RMNZ, Aero, FS, LW and this jacket is my favorite repro I have owned...

Yep, the Monarch M-422 (John is also doing an Edmund T Church and another.. Bog. + Ten?)

Not yet finalised, but after a few more questions answered and confirmation of custom measurements should do it. I want this jacket to be THEE jacket I wear over the cooler months. Also loving those Roughwear A-2 pics I saw. Christ only knows how I'm going to pay for it!