NYC gun battle: stuck in the crossfires

emaze

The deal is, the way she talked in regards to this incident was disrespectful, her responses were disrespectful, and her explaination did little to explain her original statement. You have done a decent job explaining what you meant, but unfortunately it doesn't account for her. It just seems like having a snobby attitude about growing up lower class is the new having a snobby attitude about growing up upper class.

very much agreed

sorry crillz and omc, cant rep you any more

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just seems like having a snobby attitude about growing up lower class is the new having a snobby attitude about growing up upper class.

if my name is still in your mouth, and it is i that you still speak of then i must inform you that i didn't grow up in the 'lower' or in a 'lower class neighborhood...i'm just aware of the city...and the middle class is something that it no longer has space for.....

*didn't read all the other posts*

i i must inform you that i didn't grow up in the 'lower' or in a 'lower class neighborhood

You have even less of an excuse for having such a horrible outlook on this then. I'm sick of playing defender of truth and justice here. If my comments haven't changed your mind I'm not even going to bother, it's like talking to a wall.

36929338e368b80137me4.jpg

old New York? nah... i don't miss it... in Chinatown, its cleaner and a lot safer now, than it was back then... Pell, Bayard and Mott st weren't exactly the safest streets to walk around... gun violence all the damn time... bodies dropped all over the place... people getting robbed and stabbed...

I'm glad i live in enlgand where we this barley ever happens and we don't have have people saying stupid crap like this (well much anyway):

guns save more lives than they take. if those reserve cops were armed or more good citizens were armed less good people would have died, just the shop owner and the gunman.

Where do you live in the UK? There are plenty of cities where stuff like this happens, and worse.

I'm not going to lie- i live in a very middle-class, suburb not down mile end or south london or similar. I never said stuff like this does not happen, but i think to compare the two is crazy. ( i don't want to get into the gun control argument here though.. if you disagree lets leave it at that)

I'm not going to lie- i live in a very middle-class, suburb not down mile end or south london or similar. I never said stuff like this does not happen, but i think to compare the two is crazy. ( i don't want to get into the gun control argument here though.. if you disagree lets leave it at that)

Not talking about guns really. Just saying that you guys have some damn rough cities as well.

Guest StuckOnStupid

i hate to beat a dead pig...i mean horse...(*edit* i think "flog a dead hog" would have worked better there, whatevs.)

but check it

you sign up to be a cop....you should be expecting to get your fuckin wig pushed back 25/8...part of the job, shit happens. they are providing a public service, and not necessarily out of an altruistic desire to do save their city. dying is an occupational hazzard for a lot of people in every big city. when a drug dealer gets killed i dont fuckin cry, and lord knows that i've dialed Pablo a hell of a lot more than po-po. im sure there are tons of cool cops out there, but who gives a shit? the only ones i ever have/had encountered either put me in cuffs or were incredibly smarmy pricks when it wasnt called for. but i digress.

and to everyone quick to hop all on this boo-hoo bandwagon oh poor people getting killed blah blah blah, why was everyone finding it soooooo hilarious a few months ago putting pictures of Harold Hunter ollying out of a fucking casket? if being direspectful to the dead means so fucking much to you guys? i never met a nypd cop that i liked, but i met harold hunter and i liked him...so wheres the righteous indignation?

dont be such goddamn hippocrites.

and to everyone quick to hop all on this boo-hoo bandwagon oh poor people getting killed blah blah blah, why was everyone finding it soooooo hilarious a few months ago putting pictures of Harold Hunter ollying out of a fucking casket?

i think that you have to make a joke about dead people in order for it to fly on SF.

if you make a matter of fact statement about them you get your digi-wig pushed back.

Plus, Harold Hunter pretty much killed himself, so I'll make fun of him all I want to.

Ditto.

dont be such goddamn hippocrites.

The cops were doing a service to society when they died, Harold Hunter was doing crack. SOMEHOW, those two don't relate as much as your point tries to indicate.

we're up to 95 murders this year in philly

not even april yet

i believe it might be even worse in boston...things out there are crazy in comparison or so i've heard

--

crillz unbotton your jeans a little bit and maybe you might be able to, breathe, take a second, and re-examine your outlook

--

in reference to partytaco's outlook on age...it didn't take someone to grow up during the holocaust to know that it was wrong

oh you're so insensitive

gotta love the way you avoid any confrontation by making these "witty" remarks.

bottom line is, you made a idiot-ass comment which didn't make sense to most people. that has nothing to do with others being sensitive or not, others being overly symphatetic or anything for that matter. its about you coming of as a total prick, for which you got called out for.

gotta love the way you avoid any confrontation by making these "witty" remarks.

bottom line is, you made a idiot-ass comment which didn't make sense to most people. that has nothing to do with others being sensitive or not, others being overly symphatetic or anything for that matter. its about you coming of as a total prick, for which you got called out for.

and yet i still don't care...

it didn't make sense to most, but it did to some and at least that shows a beacon of hope

*inserts witty comment here*