Tsubi Raw Denim

cprotch

I've been looking for some as well, but I don't know of anywhere outside of AU that stocks the Dee Dee raw. The Tusbi store in NYC, for example, doesn't have them. If anyone has see them, please let me know. I've seen pics and they are really nice, however, pricey for non-selvage.

Also I don't recall that Tsubi makes odd sizes, however, the 32 runs slightly small. I wear a 31 in virtually everything else, and the 32 fits me snugly.

I've been looking for some as well, but I don't know of anywhere outside of AU that stocks the Dee Dee raw. The Tusbi store in NYC, for example, doesn't have them. If anyone has see them, please let me know. I've seen pics and they are really nice, however, pricey for non-selvage.

Also I don't recall that Tsubi makes odd sizes, however, the 32 runs slightly small. I wear a 31 in virtually everything else, and the 32 fits me snugly.

Tsubis you have to size up one or two sizes.

• 1 month later...

checked them out today, not too bad, didnt try them on i was short on time but took a look at the construction and the denim quality and i think it was pretty decent stuff, pretty light weight im guessing around a 11.5oz maybe less, also at $260 or whatever they became way unattractive to me.

I saw raw selvage tsubis once, but the selvage was jusst blue with a dark blue line. The demin wasnt that great. Over all they are pretty flimsy jeans, not really worth the cash. the darting around the knee iss just meant to give stacking effects.

They have raw tsubis @ the closet in huntington beach... I tried them on and they fit really well, i agree with above they did fit like diors with a lower rise; however the denim was too thin for my taste and the $270 was way too much for them. I do like the embroidery above the back right pocket though.

my work carries them (american rag fashion island), and i'm sure the LA store has them too. the denim is MUCH better than the other ksubi out there, and those little crosshatches arent screenprinted behind the left knee, they're embroidered! ksubi stepping up their game ALMOST makes me want to buy them.

alright, I got an update. I finally tracked these shits down (oh my name used to be cprotch). got em from

www.spacejunk.net.au

great customer service, I fucked up the shipping and they fixed it for me. Sent through AU post and then through USPS with tracking, insurance, etc.

I got the Dee Dee Raw. i never owned any tsubi's before...and didn't see the shit about sizing so I went with a 30, which is what i wear in pretty much everthing. They were pretty damn tight. Not so much on the waist but the thighs and ass were crazy tight. In about 2-3 days they've stretched pretty nice.

initial measurments were something like

waist 15.5"

thigh 10" (at crotch)

rise ~9.5" (front rise)

inseam 34"

hem 19cm

knee was slightly bigger than 19cm but not much.

so pretty much the fit is awesome. One of, if not the best cut pair of jeans I own. I'd say very similar to Dior 19cm...but lower rise and slimmer thighs (I think...my diors were a different size).

I pulled the tsubi embriodery off the coin pocket, so now they got those things above the back pocket and some ++ on the leg. Pretty satisfied with em all in all. Most of my other denim is unbranded, so its nice to have something a little different. Should look pretty interesting when broken in.

As for the denim, its about what I expected. Not outstanding, not terrible. I'd say color and quality is pretty decent, they are however pretty light weight. Ligher than my APC's. Which is pretty weird after wearing some heavier denim (Flathead) for the past couple months or so. But the light weight should be nice in the summer, so we'll see.

I know this shit is useless without pics. but i lost my camera with pics on it. so i'll update it whenever I find that shit.

all in all, I'm pretty satisfied with them....kinda wish I would've sized up cause I don't really like my pants that tight, but they'll probably keep stretching. also probably could've got "better" denim for the $260 they cost me, but that wasn't really what i was looking for with these guys

later, dudes.

edit: oh yeah...they also have these weird kinda darting on the seams of the jeans below the knee by the calves. Not sure what it does but I think it makes it taper but still look like a straight leg. I have a pic of it...so when they get up, you'll see what i mean. anyone else have dee dee and have those darts?

damn, these sound perfect man. missed out on an auction on ebay for these recently.

Just ordered some raw Tsubi's from Spacejunk. $269 shipped to Perth. They don't have the Dee Dee's but I ordered some Gee Gee's. I have never heard of these but Spacejunk have told me they are a tapered jean similar to the Joey's. The cut looks great and I will post some pics when I get them.

530402-1.jpg

530420-1.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...