~~~___it's True! Toronto Ls Is Coming!!!!!! Pics!___~~~

soulize

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i.e, more parties with the same dudes all wearing all-over print hoodies and fitted hats standing around holding up the walls and watching the same 5 girls who are every party.

Miss me with that shit.

hahahaha....so true

for real though, Supreme should open a store in Toronto...now that would be something to get excited about.

Guest StuckOnStupid
i.e, more parties with the same dudes all wearing all-over print hoodies and fitted hats standing around holding up the walls and watching the same 5 girls who are every party.

Miss me with that shit.

You forgot the washed up b-boys, filipino "4 elements of hiphop blablah" guys, and Jeorgi Porgie.

Jeorgi Porgie.
Jeorgi Porgie.
Jeorgi Porgie.
Jeorgi Porgie.
Jeorgi Porgie.

I fucking hate that dude.

NO, i'm not into underground hiphop and NO, I don't want to buy your cd or give you $2 so that you can put my name in your liner notes.

I will say however that the Nike AF1 party was dope - how he was there is beyond me.

I fucking hate that dude.

NO, i'm not into underground hiphop and NO, I don't want to buy your cd or give you $2 so that you can put my name in your liner notes.

I will say however that the Nike AF1 party was dope - how he was there is beyond me.

hahahahaha jeorgie porgie is fuckin jokes.

oh and no i dont want yur evisu's.

he once tried telling me he helped design the Dunkles and 7's.

and that he's sponsored by reebok, thats why he was wearing two different

shoes. hahahaha. i admit it though i do have him on my myspace top 8

hahahaha....so true

for real though, Supreme should open a store in Toronto...now that would be something to get excited about.

word

yes its going to be nice to have a bigger (/any) selection of vans around here but this whole shoestore hypebeast boom will go sooner rather than later, and even when it does it'll take toronto 3 years to catch on

i foresee goodfoot sticking around, and i dont have any ill will towards livestock at all, i mean fuck why not just give me a job while it lasts, but i dont know how long it will last

but i digress i originally started this post just to say yeah, supreme should open a toronto store

i wish hahaha

vans? blue tile lounge in NEWMARKET (haha, my hometown) dropped a whole whack of neckface stuff and they have a serious account with vans so they get mostly everything. check em out if you're ever in the boonies. (if you don't already know)

livestock is a super nice store, i visted them in van city in the summer i have to admit i liked the store better than goodfoot for shoes but in terms of clothing ransom has it beat. We'll see what LS T.O brings to the table.

l3ootlegs i agree....doods at gdft/ransom can be dicks

too much attitude

ya, attitude is everything..it can decide either i pick up stuff or not..

but kid are still do pick up from them....cuz they are the only store in Toronto that carrys lables for street wear...

peace!

ya, attitude is everything..it can decide either i pick up stuff or not..

but kid are still do pick up from them....cuz they are the only store in Toronto that carrys lables for street wear...

peace!

While the dudes from GDFT do give attitude, Martin at Ransom's a really cool dude - I've been in the store a ton of times when ppl come in and he always treats them right. Unless they're idiots - I was there once and these kids were loving off a TBG hoodie but were hating on the price ($260). The one kid who was interested then asked Martin if he gets a discount on it since he works there - Martin looks at him quizzically like:"Yeah..?"

The kid is then like: "well, why don't i just give you the money and YOU buy it for me at he discount."

Fucking idiot.

• 5 weeks later...