grey jeans

dro-_-

Why do they have to be selvage? APC Old cures come in "faded black" which is their fancy term for grey. Zehero posted a couple pics last month of them and they look good. The old cures don't seem as tight as the new cures from what i've seen. Search for Zehero's posts back then and he sized down 2. You could size down 2 and get a fit similar to apc ns sized down 2-3 or whatever you did. Cures and new standards use the same denim. Just a suggestion.

The Nom De Guerre jeans are really nice...as mentioned, but the inseam is not very long (if you're tall). The April77 Colordrive's are also nice (and again mentioned), but REALLY skinny...and not selvage. Acne makes a nice pair of grey jeans, but again, they're not selvage. I would go with the Skulls if you don't mind ordering from Japan. I believe they have a 35" inseam...not sure what that ends up after washing.

...I have long legs if couldn't tell.

^ I don't know where you could find NDG in an online shop, but theres couple stores that I know that carries them if you live near NYC (NDG, Blackbird, and Stels in Boston). Your best bet is to call them up and ask for measurements.

Heres pictures though:

38.jpg

newjeans.jpg

• 8 months later...

i can't seem to find a pair of grey jeans that i like.

looking for something straight leg. i had a pair of nom de guerre classic raws, but the high rise waist just doesn't work for me, it bunches too much at the waist and i'm not into wearing them low on my hips. too bad, i love the color and the raw.

who makes a good grey straight leg? raw would be great, but not necessary. dior might be more than i'm willing to spend. i see a lot of grey in skinny fit, but i'm looking for a straight leg.

if you like the new standards and want something grey... I'm pretty sure there is a grey new standard. non-selvage though, like the black NS, and they were washed so they were much softer. I was just at the store about an hour ago and saw what I thought was it, I didn't look at the tag to see if they were actually the NS cut but almost all of their cords/washed stuff is based after the NS.

you seriously might want to consider Volcom jeans. i was a little apprehensive myself til' i tried on and bought a pair of Rowley pro model grey skinnies. theyre perfect. i wear them wayy too much now. haha

• 2 weeks later...
do the NDG grey selvage jeans come in a smaller size than 30? only place i saw em was context and they only have 30, 34 and 36.

thanks!

edit: looking mainly for a 27/28

I was wondering the same thing...I can fit a 30 but I'm sure the waist will end up way to big after stretching.