DenimJunkie

BTT

Here's an update:

to Igor

Basically the jeans which you can buy are below.

・DJ-501XX(necessary order = more than 5 pairs)no maximum

・Western shirt(necessary order = more than 5 pairs)no maximum

・10年jeans(necessary order = more than 15 pairs)max 20pairs or more than 30pairs max 40pairs

※Please understand that this number is basics, I'll adjust . (possible-maiking or not)

DJ-501XX and Western shirt is making now,

but I don't plan to make 10年jeans.

If people on SUPERFUTURE want to buy it, more than 15pairs oreder is necessary.

430jeans is finished to make.(because this jeans was season-spot item)

There are a few 430jeans , size01 only.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

knucks--if you could find out a bit of background on this thing that would be very interesting. he does work for a company in the denim industry in the day? how does he fund his jeansmaking project on the side?

i'm imagining an ande-type character here. :)

Well the way I see it the only way this would work is one person gets the jeans and then distributes. What would be unfair about it, in a sense, is that (if i get the jeans, then distribute) some jeans would be cheaper for those near Michigan and more expensive to those in Cali, canada, etc.

Well the way I see it the only way this would work is one person gets the jeans and then distributes. What would be unfair about it, in a sense, is that (if i get the jeans, then distribute) some jeans would be cheaper for those near Michigan and more expensive to those in Cali, canada, etc.

flat rate box son. $8.10 shipped anywhere in the USA.

Wow I'm pretty interested in those DJ-510xx's; so much so that I've decided not to get the Fullcount 1101...count me in on this one though I'm not certain what size to get. I like that saggy asthetic as seen in the fit-pic and I am roughly the same waist size as the dude in the pic. Just worried that they'll be overly huge and stretch out with wear to the point where they become impossible to wear even with a belt haha. I'll probably just take the risk and go for a size 3

Right now, I have about 5 for sures, but the rest are just saying "Is it okay to get in this bulk order", just pm me and I'll make a list down to see if we could get 15, right now I have about 10 possible people. So just PM me if you want to get in it.

Lol, we could do a denimjunkie contest "who is the biggest denim junkie" kind of lame kind of shit. but whatevers, just pm me if you want in the bulk order

id be down for a contest lol.

can you ask him somewhere about stretching. because im probably closer to a size 3, bit id go to size 2 for stretch purposes. i guess ask him how accurate the size chart is, like ande whall accurate or apc accurate.

im in for the 501's for sure btw. just a matter of size.

I have about 13 people on the list, but some of them are maybe, and I didn't include anybody thats didn't say "coolz, im in, maybe or maybe not" or that havent pm me.

but we'll see, once he gives a date, we'll see. because free shipping and a maybe discount is all good.