Effects of urine w/denim.....

SsSJ

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand, urine is fairly sterile. Not much harm in washing them or leaving them be.

dude, urine is sterile until it leaves your body. contact with the urethra opening instantly contaminates it, as with contact with air. the ammonia in urine, among other minerals, break down and creates the odor associated with urine and bums. "leaving them be" will only result in you smelling like aforementioned bum. jesus.

Have fun with some prematurely washed jeans. :rolleyes:

please go look at the evolution of jeans thread -- you'll find dozens of pairs of jeans, washed regularly, with great fades. kix just posted an update on his diors (4 months, 3 washes) and they look excellent.

if you persist in wearing your piss-soaked jeans around, please don't come to any superfuture meetups... :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but what the fuck? Listen, it's time we have a little sit down and run through a few situations.

So you've shit yourself, wash your pants.

So you've thrown up on yourself, wash your pants.

So you've pissed yourself, wash your pants.

And we can build on this list. A general rule of thumb to follow is that anytime something comes out of your body, your friend's body, your girlfriend's body, hell, your dog's body and comes into contact with your pants it's time to wash your pants.

But what about crab juice?

I don't think dog drool necessitates a wash in most cases, unless the dog has been eating out of the cat's litter box.

I was once at a football tailgate where everyone was pissing on a truck and there was major splashback. We were drunk as hell and didn't care, but I definitely went home and washed my jeans.

yeah man, I guess the habit just stayed in me. I was always picked on for my rubber sheets, it is too bad I passed out on the floor and not in bed. I am thinking I am gonna wash them cause I got some mud on the knees. Damn mud.

I just pissed myself reading THIS thread laughing out loud !!

yes THIS THREAD !!

haaahaaaa

my bish just walked out on me with her overnight bag in hand like eff you you are too demanding ..

well alrighty then something new you didn't know the past 6 months wench ?

I got work soon anyways but jeesh no last minute I am so hated yet so loved quickie ..

I was once at a football tailgate where everyone was pissing on a truck and there was major splashback. We were drunk as hell and didn't care, but I definitely went home and washed my jeans.

seriously! i had never thought about splashback until my friend pointed it out and then i started thinking about it and was like, "jesus!" think of sneakers, too . . . who the hell actually cleans their sneakers unless you step in dog shit?

didn't stop me from going 8+ months with my dry denim, though . . . don't know how i did it.

oh and all this crap about "urine being sterile" is irrelevant . . . whether sterile or not, it SMELLS BAD.

It's only sterile once it leaves your body. Afterwards, bacteria grow in it rapidly. It's also full of toxins, waste and other shit your body doesn't need. Oh, and it stinks.

I hate splashback.. I'll either use the toilet, or if nobody else is around, stand back from the urinal by at least a foot. Still, splashback is one thing. Pissing your pants is completely different.

It's only sterile once it leaves your body. Afterwards, bacteria grow in it rapidly. It's also full of toxins, waste and other shit your body doesn't need. Oh, and it stinks.

I hate splashback.. I'll either use the toilet, or if nobody else is around, stand back from the urinal by at least a foot. Still, splashback is one thing. Pissing your pants is completely different.

ha ha i thought i was the only one who did that. even with toilets you kind of get splashback. you'd think urinal designers (could it be some people actually have this job?) could come up with a way to make all the urine go straight down. i don't know anything about physics but could it be that hard?