What does it taste like?

doctorgnar

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned when I was 11, not sure from where (sex ed? brother? mom?) that the penis is an oversized clitoris and the balls is just the inside out of a vagina. perhaps the truth...

having a p00n is the exact opposite of having a p33n. Really,think about it. a peen is convex and a poon is concave.

having a p00n is the exact opposite of having a p33n. Really,think about it. a peen is convex and a poon is concave.

ok yes but... well here are the questions i've asked my girlfriend:

do you feel the fact that there is hole in your body, the way i feel my mouth is there?

when you contract your pelvic muscles, tightening your vagina, do you feel your insides

touching?

what does having a penis inside of you feel like?

answers and a photo-essay appreciated.

I learned when I was 11, not sure from where (sex ed? brother? mom?) that the penis is an oversized clitoris and the balls is just the inside out of a vagina. perhaps the truth...

Theres a picture of this chick on male hormones that enlarged her clit a good bit. Looked exactly like a miniature penis.

But yeah, great thread. I whipped out a 9Volt to play along at home.

do you feel the fact that there is hole in your body, the way i feel my mouth is there?

only so much as you'd 'feel' that your arse is there. so not really..

when you contract your pelvic muscles, tightening your vagina, do you feel your insides touching?

nothing past the opening, there aren't that many nerve endings inside

this one's difficult to explain, but I get asked it a lot by male friends/virgins. good, obviously, or women wouldn't enjoy sex, but sort of...filling? if that makes sense.

Few people that asked I am not jamaican or Haitian - I am turkish & Greek .

I met this lil girlie in high school - Tamara aka Tae . She always said about females on TV etc .. " she is sexy / she is hot " but had never been with a female so ....

ole numero wanted to play the daddy role and get her a super hot bish to be her first / her last - her everything :-)

The girl I hooked her up with Lynn basically turned Tae into a pussyholic so much that even when I would fuck her she would now want to have a pie to eat on DURING me hitting it ( usually from the back ) and if I was dong Lynn , Tae would want my sack smacking her in the forehead while she sucked the girls clit just so she could watch her explode .. and damn yes I did like that part of this game .. definately was much more intense than the normal me being inside making a girl cum .. Kicked it with Tae as my sidekick for 5-6 years off and on ..

So lost touch with Tae and now after another 5 years or so ( im 29 now ) & I had a girlfriend / slash future wifey ( Shorty - cause she was 5'0 ) from college for 4 of those years and that was who I WOULD go down on on occasion and yes she tasted like NOTHING ..

even if Shorty came in from the gym and I just took her right then right there it tasted great no smell no side taste nothing .. Even if I hit it for 5 hours she had no smell afterwards .. anyways // shes been gone like 1 1/2 years now .. I kicked her out we messed around off and on for a year or so after then I just quit accepting it .. I did lick it and hit it bout 1.5 months ago just for gp .. I made sure she hadnt been with anyone at all anytime recently and one thing about Shorty that won't change ever prolly is I do trust her she is very outspoken and honest . She said no not in like 8 months and I went for it .. same sweet morning dew as always .. I like the poon just can't stand her

ANYWAYS - I am at my local grocer shopping and I spot this well built chick with some sort of sex appeal in the deli section and she must've felt me staring she turns around RUNS over to me smiling and JUMPS on me hugging me with her legs wrapped around me .. with a skirt on ... errr ..

I instantly got hard ( numero was without poon for about 6 months aka fuck these whores attitude ) and let her down slow and had to look again to see who the hell she was .. omg its Tae !!

" take my # call me asap we need to catch up I always think about you "

k she is koo koo for numero .. OH - yea I am her daddy lol ...

So ever since then approx 9 months ago she has been on it again and she has a HOT girlfriend and she does the dirty work .. and I had a few girls of my own in the meantime since and she is more than willing to be my bish for whomever ..

I'm such a slut BUT til I get married why not ..

k anymore inquiries ...

I have worn rubbers with every girl I've been with except 4 or 5 ...

and after 2001 even when getting head I put on a flavored condom

so good luck with that - you should've paid attention in sex ed class at age 13-14 like me

Yea just saying Im not careless . 90% of the girls Ive been with before 2001 were VERY good girls . Not girls I just met and banged .

I get a test every 6 months though .. negative x 100 ..

only so much as you'd 'feel' that your arse is there. so not really..

when you contract your pelvic muscles, tightening your vagina, do you feel your insides touching?

nothing past the opening, there aren't that many nerve endings inside

this one's difficult to explain, but I get asked it a lot by male friends/virgins. good, obviously, or women wouldn't enjoy sex, but sort of...filling? if that makes sense.

is the exact word I would use to describe it.

and exactly like after thangsgiving dinner, warm, full, slightly high.

well as am embry we all start out with female attributes. ou are only male because your mother's body recognized your y chromosome and released a special hormone that began your growth as a male as opposed to a female. It is wholly possible to have female chromosomes, but spend your childhood as a boy (once puberty hits you will of course face complications) and vise versa.

The ball's sack is what would have been a girl's inner and outer labia, and the penis is what would have been the female's clitoris.

Dwight: You said we could come to you if we had any questions. Where is the clitoris? On a website it says, "At the crest of the labia." What does that mean? ...What does the female vagina look like?

Toby: Technically, I am in Human Resources, and Dwight was asking me about human anatomy. Um... I'm just sad the public school system failed him so badly.