What does it taste like?

doctorgnar

From Gawker:

http://ask.metafilter.com/52203/I-dont-want-my-pussy-to-taste-like-rain-I-want-my-pussy-to-taste-like-pussy

The 9v battery comparison is interesting, if a little unnerving.

This answer gets an A+:

"And as for fish, that is straight-up bacterial vaginosis, that is. Get her down to the clinic and they can straighten that out quick smart. Doctors often do a very unsophisticated test for that, the ol' "sniff test". Fish? Yes? BV. Dine elsewhere until that is resolved."

It just tastes like pussy to me.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have had that 9v type of taste before..

i think its different for every chick.. but ive only gone down on a handfull of women so im no expert.

all i know is the bitch will do anything u want afterwards!

haha if you want a real funky taste, eat out a girl when she hasn't showered recently... not fun.

taste has more to do with the health and diet of the individual. i don't know about pineapples in particular, but from my experience, girls who are more active and/or watch what they eat (not necessarily on diets, but just ones who skip the junk food) tend to taste uhh... 'better'.

though this is purely from observation, i could be wrong as i've never really asked them about their daily intake prior to foreplay/sex. i just make sure they've recently showered... well, at least now i do.

for real though, it only had to take two bad experiences (with the not showering thing) to throw me off completely.

any other sort of sexual activity i'm down wit, but when it comes to mouth-to-vaginal contact, a little clean up isn't that much to ask for imo. besides, in most cases they voluntarily 'clean themselves up' first anwyway.

for real though, it only had to take two bad experiences (with the not showering thing) to throw me off completely.

any other sort of sexual activity i'm down wit, but when it comes to mouth-to-vaginal contact, a little clean up isn't that much to ask for imo. besides, in most cases they voluntarily 'clean themselves up' first anwyway.

The no-shower thing is a definite no-go. Did you knowingly go down after the no-shower!??! thats rough man, gotta keep some excuses handy.

The no-shower thing is a definite no-go.

Ya'll are some picky eaters.

Sweaty pussy is something you have to learn to love. I mean, you're not always going to get a girl straight out of the shower. Sometimes you have to go down after you've both gotten a little slippery. Sometimes you want to go down after a long day.

Whenever the mood strikes, you know?

Ya'll are some picky eaters.

Sweaty pussy is something you have to learn to love. I mean, you're not always going to get a girl straight out of the shower. Sometimes you have to go down after you've both gotten a little slippery. Sometimes you want to go down after a long day.

Whenever the mood strikes, you know?

LOL nice answer. hahaha