PRPS

testconditions

it doesnt stretch too much imo, the waist stretched an inch with mine too... the thighs just stretched how much they needed to. didn't measure before and after tho, so i can't give you any details. and yes, its the slim fit

thanks for the compliments guys :)

my patch was really dark on one half and light on the other half.
that wouldnt bother me. this looks like its stitched from right to left and as it got to the left the denim went out of alignment and stretched the left side up over the edge making it stretched / crooked which bothers the hell out of me.

Probably because I own the older ones and thought they were suppose to be a "great war" 44 inspired model.:D

Even though I didn't notice it at first, but the lighter weight denim(I say about 12oz), the coated rivets, camo pocket liners, and the anti-fit fit the bill as a 44 model, but with rivets. The fit was great too, at first, and then it stretched like mad! The new fit looks great though, I also wanted them to be slimmer below the knee. Mine is about to be a year, but doesn't look as good as poly's.:)

BTW, I always thought Prps did a really good job with its tab. Seems like the only logical reason that levi's is not suing is probably because Prps' tab somehow circumvented the tab device trademark.

Im thinking about buying a pair of 34" slim black overdyed.

Should i size down??

I normally by LVC 1947, and i always buy a 34 never had a problem with stretching.

What do you think?

they;re actually not overdyed, both warp and weft is dyed black. not overdyed. i'd personally stay true to size. sizing down one would be hell for me. especially on the thighs