PRPS

testconditions

I've got a pair just shy of 6 months - 2 hot soaks and 1 machine wash. The indigo loss is not too bad but I was hoping for a little more shrinkage in the waist but I still have to use the tabs to keep them up. I went with my true waist size 34. I'll try to get some photos up after work.

• 2 weeks later...

these jeans are amazing! im goin 5 months strong with no wash. its lookin sick. i kinda want them to fit a little tighter. any recommendations? i was thinkin of using a spray bottle and spray with water until damp and throwing it in the dryer. i just wana minimize the indigo loss. think it'll work?

Like you said, I can't see why anyone would bother faking Prps.

However, as aipume said, all authentic Prps jeans I've seen have mashed-up, wrinkled tags. Yours appears to be crisp and brand new. Weird...

PRPS is knocked off to high hell. 99.99% of PRPS on ebay is fake. PRPS is produced in small quantity batches. Each pair costs approximately $100+ to produce. That's to produce people. Probably due in large part to the freight fees paid to ship the cotton from Africa to Japan. There it is contracted out to a small loom houses (possibly family owned ones) that had acquired the old school antique Levi's mills that made the Levi's line famous for their strength and durability.

The pics posted of the pair shown that you are responsing to in the quote is a knock off. Albeit aesthetically a good knock off.

Trust me when I say that when you put on a pair of PRPS jeans, you know your wearing something special or at the very least different.

They fit true to size by the way. Higher rise so a size 30 low-rise cut to sit on the hips is not going to fit like a true 30 waist.

these jeans are amazing! im goin 5 months strong with no wash. its lookin sick. i kinda want them to fit a little tighter. any recommendations? i was thinkin of using a spray bottle and spray with water until damp and throwing it in the dryer. i just wana minimize the indigo loss. think it'll work?

pics?...............

Doubt you can really break into these since they are really baggy. Got a pair which I hardly wear, they are proper b-boy jeans. I really like the PRPs raws but they are really tight fitting. I usually wear 30s but I think the raws need to be sized up.

Doubt you can really break into these since they are really baggy. Got a pair which I hardly wear, they are proper b-boy jeans. I really like the PRPs raws but they are really tight fitting. I usually wear 30s but I think the raws need to be sized up.

Here's a review of that particular pair:

http://www.psychopedia.com/dailynews/2006/11/post_3.html

I know I want a pair at some point. Not too baggy, but I can understand how some prefer slimmer fits.