PRPS

testconditions

i own several smaller japanese brands and think PRPS stands fine. imo, the PRPS fades are probably my favorite out of all of them. Honestly it depends on what you're looking for, but just don't discount PRPS based on the name alone, the quality of denim is fantastic, more interesting than a lot of the japanese brands I own.

Dude you need to post some pics of the hardware on your worn in pair. I like the painted buttons of the PRPS.

My brother has this same pair. It's the barracuda cut in black. They say over dyed but they are wrong. This is where I got my brother his and they are reliable!

http://www.bluefly.com/PRPS-black-selvedge-button-fly-jeans/cat20260/302501301/detail.fly

anyone know where i can get something like these:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/streetlounge/10006503/

looks like the denim is holding the indigo well even with lots of washes...

well they were ALOT darker new, but yea they've been in the washer through hot water at least a dozen timess and they are still very dark, i'm very happy with them :)

edit: what the fuck, how do i found out who negged me... and why!? wowwwww

When you log in it should show a list of your rep!

Also Prps do hold the indigo well but were very quick to shows signs of wear for me. Though I'm use to wearing Evisu's that are harder than shit to fade.

well they were ALOT darker new, but yea they've been in the washer through hot water at least a dozen timess and they are still very dark, i'm very happy with them :)

edit: what the fuck, how do i found out who negged me... and why!? wowwwww

do the raw pairs bleed alot?

my typical pairs of raw will rub off a bit on clothes or socks, etc. for example, i always have random reciepts or papers in my back pockets and indigo rubs off onto them on my other raws.... with these PRPS one wash.... nothing!

i am concerned these are going to fade terribly..... ahhhhhhh...

how was your exp with the raw pairs?

oh i know that. but i paid alot for those jeans so knowing the answer would certainly help put me at ease ;)

like i said, if they will not get good fades because of the hard wash they went through then i will return them..........

Anyone else have this pair? in the pics they look very dark (dark wash, duh) but in person they look like they could be black-

Opinions or worn pics, or experience?

alright here are pics of the prps i have been trying to decide on. with pics of the pocket bags/leather patch for those who asked.

IMG_1078LargeLarge.jpg

IMG_1079Large.jpg

IMG_1080Large2.jpg

what do you guys think? fade possibilities?

p37p19e rambler/slim fit.....had them for 6 months, two months effective wear, maybe less. Tight as fuck when I sit down/get in n' out of car/after meals, otherwise acceptable.. hopefully stretches out more like everyone said :o

vpu6uw.jpg

barely any actions going on....kinda wants to soak/wash them to get more comfortable though. Should probably wait till it stretches more:confused: