I think I`m about to be banned from TopicStyle

MilSpex

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit.

I just went through the HB pages you linked to..

i haven't laughed that hard in so long..

i'm tempted to chime in with a "Hey Taco, i'll suck your cock for that hoodie you're wearing", just to see the responses.

If I saw you walking down the street, I'd have to ask you where the drugs at.. If I was a clerk in a gas station, I'd be watching to see if you was going to jack some liquor or gum... You look good physically, you just look too hood-gangsta for me to take you seriously.

what a fucking homo

wow every other fashion site on the internet sucks at least 3x worse than superfuture, thats insanity

haha I was cracking at mil's reply to what sean quoted:

Im guessing you like fitted shit and jeans that ride up your ass? Well if I saw u at a gas station I`d think u might want to man rape me in the bathroom so I`d be out of there pretty fast. just sayin.

just let people live their damn lives. don't post over there out of "superiority" or some shit. if you like posting there and here too, fine, but don't fucking start rows over the internet. man i feel childish even saying this shit...

just let people live their damn lives. don't post over there out of "superiority" or some shit. if you like posting there and here too, fine, but don't fucking start rows over the internet. man i feel childish even saying this shit...

personally I wasnt posting out of any feeling of superiority.

I saw Cheap posts there and was bored so posted up.

I didnt start shit. The reactions I got were pretty fucken funny tho. wasnt expecting that level of closed mindedness.

personally I wasnt posting out of any feeling of superiority.

I saw Cheap posts there and was bored so posted up.

I didnt start shit. The reactions I got were pretty fucken funny tho. wasnt expecting that level of closed mindedness.

calling someone a "homo" as self-defense... disappointing.

cheap---just how many forums do you crosspost your fits?! whoa.

yeah, what the fuck is this?

That was from this thread in supershopper where this guy was letting us all know about his store. He put together hoodies w/ childhood blankets and some other garbage. Let me find the link.

EDIT:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=20738

Kiya had superowned him because he was saying his denim is made 'right hand twill' and is selvedge, which it was not.

Crillz, Rirawin, sidneylo, and I are already x-posting on hypebeast getting mad hated on. I got numerous PMs being made fun of. Its quite hilarious.

You guys should start x-posting in their waywt for a superinvAzN.

i understand that.

i'm saying i don't agree.

first of all, that looks like it could be selvage to me. recently, a lot of denim mills are producing selvage with solid colors, instead of the traditional colored line with white yarns on each side. if it was overlock, it would have a bigger edge. so, i think it is selvage.

secondly, i disagree a lot with this quote:

second of all, saying your denim is "right hand twill" is the equivelent of saying "my jeans are made of cheap denim"

i think this is complete ignorant bullshit. if this were true, why would the japanese denim makers, for whom cost is no issue, produce any right hand twill at all? wouldn't they make only left hand twill since it's so fucking great?

the truth of the matter is, there is a lot more to making a premium denim than whether it is left or right hand twill. saying something is left hand twill doesn't mean it's better.

regardless of whether the guy deserved to get flamed on or not, it's important to flame someone with the right information.

That was from this thread in supershopper where this guy was letting us all know about his store. He put together hoodies w/ childhood blankets and some other garbage. Let me find the link.

EDIT:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=20738

Kiya had superowned him because he was saying his denim is made 'right hand twill' and is selvedge, which it was not.

Crillz, Rirawin, sidneylo, and I are already x-posting on hypebeast getting mad hated on. I got numerous PMs being made fun of. Its quite hilarious.

You guys should start x-posting in their waywt for a superinvAzN.

Just as a note..

i 100% agree with Mizanation here..

I was just getting on the guy's case..

I went to see the jeans in person at his store and some of them were selvedge, some were not. In that entire original thread everybody was being very flippant, including myself.

:)

my fav thread names from there....

What Have You PURCHASED lately? (Does not have to be A&F)

How Many Pairs of jeans do you own?

skinissilk

Silver Member

35 pairs of jeans total

25 pairs from Abercrombie and Fitch

4 pairs of Ezra Fitch, I had two more but they got too big and I sold them

1 pair of capris from Express

2 pairs from American Eagle

1 pair from Little Abercrombie

1 pair from Jcrew

1 pair I never wear from Old Navy

Casualluxuryxx

i have about 40 Pairs of Jeans . I circle around 30 in my monthly schedule , and i have 10 more pairs , i keep on the side , that i add in later in my clothing calendar. I have ..

10 pairs from A&F

5 from SFAM,

10 from POLO

2 J.crew

3 Acne Jeans

4 Citizens of Humanity

2-Lacoste

4-Gap

Oh mann , that took soo long, it took at least 30 mins . I'm Sooo not counting all my pairs of chinos, I have alot of those too.. Oh and for the record , I just got these white pants from Lacoste, and they are AMAZING smile.gif . I'm not wearing them until it gets warmer out though. Does anyone else have a clothing calendar for their clothes? I have a schedule/chart/calendar type thing.

and.....

CMF

hmm... i have way too many

samurai s0500xx

sugarcane 1945b

apc new standard

ande whall grifter

ande whall cougar

rokara waxed black

cmf homme

2 vintage redline 501(one 80s, one 60s)

vintage levis 517(early 70s)

levis dont get worn... mainly for collection.

i wear the samurai about 6 days a week... maybe 5