I think I`m about to be banned from TopicStyle

MilSpex

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i understand that.

i'm saying i don't agree.

first of all, that looks like it could be selvage to me. recently, a lot of denim mills are producing selvage with solid colors, instead of the traditional colored line with white yarns on each side. if it was overlock, it would have a bigger edge. so, i think it is selvage.

secondly, i disagree a lot with this quote:

second of all, saying your denim is "right hand twill" is the equivelent of saying "my jeans are made of cheap denim"

i think this is complete ignorant bullshit. if this were true, why would the japanese denim makers, for whom cost is no issue, produce any right hand twill at all? wouldn't they make only left hand twill since it's so fucking great?

the truth of the matter is, there is a lot more to making a premium denim than whether it is left or right hand twill. saying something is left hand twill doesn't mean it's better.

regardless of whether the guy deserved to get flamed on or not, it's important to flame someone with the right information.

it's posts like this why i couldn't understand why miz was all about n00b beat-ins. always the voice of reason. would rep you but i can't miz. +1

my fav thread names from there....

What Have You PURCHASED lately? (Does not have to be A&F)

How Many Pairs of jeans do you own?

skinissilk

Silver Member

35 pairs of jeans total

25 pairs from Abercrombie and Fitch

4 pairs of Ezra Fitch, I had two more but they got too big and I sold them

1 pair of capris from Express

2 pairs from American Eagle

1 pair from Little Abercrombie

1 pair from Jcrew

1 pair I never wear from Old Navy

Casualluxuryxx

i have about 40 Pairs of Jeans . I circle around 30 in my monthly schedule , and i have 10 more pairs , i keep on the side , that i add in later in my clothing calendar. I have ..

10 pairs from A&F

5 from SFAM,

10 from POLO

2 J.crew

3 Acne Jeans

4 Citizens of Humanity

2-Lacoste

4-Gap

Oh mann , that took soo long, it took at least 30 mins . I'm Sooo not counting all my pairs of chinos, I have alot of those too.. Oh and for the record , I just got these white pants from Lacoste, and they are AMAZING smile.gif . I'm not wearing them until it gets warmer out though. Does anyone else have a clothing calendar for their clothes? I have a schedule/chart/calendar type thing.

hahahahaha. They`re parodies of themselves..

I wouldn't trust any forum that has a member with the name of "You_Just_Got_Fitched".

But then I've been banned from numerous well-known fashion fora--including the stodgy ones such as Ask Andy About Clothes--for exactly making snide and scathing comments about senior members and their unchecked vulgarity as well as ugly commercial ambitions.

Ironically, that guy is probably the most normal one on that forum... excluding all the SuFu members who joined there.

How shudder-worthy although I can believe some of the females on that forum can be unbearable, what with vapid commentary and disingenuous style.

Why do you still post there then Delta?

Just call me Jake (name was already taken when I registered here so I just used an old username) and just read my comments on TS to figure it out. It's easy entertainment especially when SuFu or SF members stop over.

Other than that... I suppose there's honestly no real reason. All the people I actually enjoyed talking to either got banned, stopped posting there (including two of the moderators, Trubble and Jayson, that never post anymore), or are from SF and SuFu.

Hey guys, I just found my halloween costume for this year:

DSC00171-1.jpg

I'll go around calling everybody bro for a day, mean-mug everyone at the bar, try to grab every female bottom that is within the vicinity of my reach, and scream hallelujah hollaback every 5 minutes.

That polo/shirt+tie combination is oh so painfull...

And people there actually said it looked good, but even worse some said the previous one was better!

Fuck, it pains me that such a 'fashion' forum exists. Someone should suggest to use that tie as a noose and just end it now before more people get hurt.

Does your halloween costume come with a bro rape?

That shit can't be real...

Oh yea, I plan to end the night with the classic "pretending to chill in my room playing Winning Eleven and drink cheap lager, leading drunken bro rape".